Gaming Madden 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Worked out All Madden sliders for me. finally got Offense challenging and Defence so i dont force 3 and out every play. but need to reduce the Fumbles still. Lost to Chicago where i fumbled 4 times and missed 3 FG's from over 50. 2 hit the uprights and 1 was wide right. Still not good at the new kicking mini game on all madden. ive also missed close FG's and a PAT in strong side winds.

Finally got it. Started as the Jets. Threw the game away with a Fitz pick-6 against the Bengals on the game winning drive.

10/10 realistic as ****
Is this worth getting?

I loved Madden 16, but I'm not sure whether to get FIFA 17 or this tonight...

Is this worth getting?

Didn't get 16 but it's pretty damn good.

Apr 1, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Indies
Is this worth getting?

I'm a huge madden fan but I'd prob get Fifa... I haven't played madden since I got 2k17 and def won't be playin madden for a while now that I'm getting Fifa.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
I bought every Madden from 08-14. Bought 16 but didn't like it. So I've basically not played a madden since 14. They were all the bloody same and they didn't fix any issues from previous years. It took them until this year (or was it last year?) to bloody catch up with the fact that players wear a sleeve on one arm instead of 2.

What is different about this year that makes it worth getting? I'm keen to get it, but not if I'm going to be frustrated by the same things that annoyed me way back in 2011.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Ive had less frustrations with 17 than 16 & 15, but i dont know if thats just me working the small things out and getting used to it.

I got really frustrated the other day i was on a game winning drive at the 15 and my tackles, guards and centre decided to randomally all run forward at the snap on a standard passing play. Got rushed by 5 opposition, fumbled and they picked it up and ran all the way.

One of the most frustrating things that has ever happened in my whole gaming life.

Why not both?!
*mexican girl gif*
And i did.
Madden 17 on xbox 1 & Fifa 17 on ps4

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I bought every Madden from 08-14. Bought 16 but didn't like it. So I've basically not played a madden since 14. They were all the bloody same and they didn't fix any issues from previous years. It took them until this year (or was it last year?) to bloody catch up with the fact that players wear a sleeve on one arm instead of 2.

What is different about this year that makes it worth getting? I'm keen to get it, but not if I'm going to be frustrated by the same things that annoyed me way back in 2011.
I was similar
Bought all from 07-16
But didnt like 16 (or 08 and whichever one had Favre on it, 09????)

Skipped this year.

I think what I hated with 16 was all pro and all madden is too far apart.
In all-pro Anything less than 19-0 is a failure for me.
In most games, all-madden gets me to a range of 9-7 and 14-2, but in 16 I would be looking at 2-14.
Was ridiculous.
I can tolerate losing, but not being smashed with no chance in hell.

And i hate trying to figure out my own sliders. Would rather just go play another game than waste time on that.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Is franchise mode worth playing yet?

Still hate the progression system being tied to weekly activities so I can't skip the whole season.

Yeah, still heaps of room for improvement [let us make coaches and start as OC/DC, and have a coaching moves at the end of the season]. and you need to change both the gameplay and XP sliders.

The "Big decisions" thing they added is just BS. i only upgrade my players/coach 2-3 times a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, still heaps of room for improvement [let us make coaches and start as OC/DC, and have a coaching moves at the end of the season]. and you need to change both the gameplay and XP sliders.

The "Big decisions" thing they added is just BS. i only upgrade my players/coach 2-3 times a season.
Damn that sucks, at least EA Sports loves me keeping my wallet.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
This years Madden is really hooking me. It even feels like it's breaking me mentally with it's frequent fumbles/interceptions and blocked kicks but I think it crossed the line the other night.

I set the single season sack record with Olivier Vernon in my first season as Coach (finished with 26), thought I'd go and see his name in lights in the Records screen... nope, Khalil Mack got 5 in his last game to finish on 28.5. I'm currently halfway through my second season and facing the Raiders in a few weeks. As far as narrative goes and a slightly unsettling urge for vengeance, I cannot wait to make Mack watch from the sidelines as I do things to Derek Carr that are probably illegal in all 50 states.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I feel like I've nailed my sliders, playing beautifully on all accounts besides the oppositions run game is a little inconsistent, I may need to up the slider from 51 run block to 52, I play on All-Madden.

I went 11-6 first season and lost on a failed 2pt conversion agains the Seahawks in the wildcard 29-28.

Season 2 I am 8-1, last 4 games have been rippers.

Packers 31 Def 28 Lions
Packers 30 Def 17 Cardinals
Packers 28 Def 24 Bears
Packers 36 Def 32 Bengals

Getting around 115-125 total plays per game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back