Gaming Madden 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Did a sim of the season. Madden thinks the Kickoff game between Panthers and Broncos will be a 27-27 tie.

The Steelers finish 1-15 with the only win in week 16 vs the Browns
Titans win the South with a 10-6 season
Pats have a 12-2-1 season
KC win the West at 11-4-1, Raiders get a wild Card at 10-6. Broncos last at 6-9-1
Packers go 11-5

the NFC East is a joke. 0 chance of this happening. doubt any of them will win 10 games
Seachickens go 13-3, Cards 11-5
Giants 12-4, Cowboys 11-5 with a Wild Card, Eagles 6-9-1, Washington 6-10.

Bungles beat Seachickens in the Superbowl

Did a sim of the season. Madden thinks the Kickoff game between Panthers and Broncos will be a 27-27 tie.

KC win the West at 11-4-1, Raiders get a wild Card at 10-6. Broncos last at 6-9-1
Packers go 11-5

the NFC East is a joke. 0 chance of this happening. doubt any of them will win 10 games

#BoldPredictionsThread

Mind you, I do agree with their AFC West predictions to a T

Yeah but AFC north, AFC South and NFC East are a joke. Hell even having the bears finish with more wins the then Vikes is a stretch in the north.

But Madden also thinks there will be like 6 ties this year.

Packers go 11-5

Broncos 6-9-1 is all you need to know that Madden has no idea

Once the first few weeks roll around, Siemian and these guys will get their ratings bumped up to what they should be

Like seriously. If Siemian is performing as well as Sanchez then his rating should be close to Sanchez's. Not 15 points below it

Broncos 6-9-1 is all you need to know that Madden has no idea

And if you still werent sure having the Broncos scoring 27 against us in week 1 with Sanchez was the dead give away.

Exactly

Like ffs we scored 24 with Peyton ******* Manning. 34 points AT LEAST

c'mon EA

You scored 24 cause of your D, which is now weaker, take 10 points off straight away, Peyton threw his INT to Ealy, which was smart, he was never taking it to the house, ive already got Sanchez booked for two pick sixes (one to Shaq Thompson one to Coleman) could be three, Cam wont s**t the bed twice, we have Benjamin back, Funchess is better. We cant play any worse than we did in the superbowl, and we were still in that game with 5 minutes to go.

EAAASSSYYYY!!

Panthers 33 Broncos 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did this game come out a week earlier than was announced? How are people already playing it?

I'm still less than a 10% chance of buying it, but I'm keen to hear some thoughts on it that aren't just "simulated seasons turn out weird results, as they've always done."

So did this game come out a week earlier than was announced? How are people already playing it?

I'm still less than a 10% chance of buying it, but I'm keen to hear some thoughts on it that aren't just "simulated seasons turn out weird results, as they've always done."
You can download a free trial on ps4/x1
But the game hasnt officially released yet.

I was in an EB Games store today and i managed to get the girl to admit she had a copy of m17 in the back but refused to sell it to me, said she could lose her job and no matter what i did she would never let me have it. I tried too, every thing i could think of, but she was strong. Yes, the store was that empty except me and her.

I was in an EB Games store today and i managed to get the girl to admit she had a copy of m17 in the back but refused to sell it to me, said she could lose her job and no matter what i did she would never let me have it. I tried too, every thing i could think of, but she was strong. Yes, the store was that empty except me and her.
You're getting it on PS4

It's out tomorrow yeah?

Played via EA Access for about half an hour the other night. Thinking of changing it up this year and trying the Be a Pro or Franchise modes. Maybe even try and improve at online ranked. Previously I've only played MUT but don't think I have the motivation this year.

EDIT: wait JB says 25th, I was assuming we were the 23rd same as NA. * thought my day off was timed perfectly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back