Gaming Madden 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Franchise:

There has already been much talk about the Rams being forced into a generic stadium in Season 2. Well, I just simmed the season, went into a game in season 2 and guess what - Madden logos everywhere instead of Rams logos. The stadium's video ribbon, video wall, even the jumbotron - a grayscale Madden logo. Rams logos do not appear at all except on the field and over the tunnel entrances.

It gets worse...

When you switch to the new stadium in year 2, all the low amenity attributes (parking, concessions, etc.) of the Coliseum stick and you don't get the high ratings of the new "futuristic" stadium (which you are locked into, so you're locked into lousy stadium ratings FOREVER as the Rams this means).

The same glitch affected the Vikings automatic move to their new stadium in Madden 16. The stadium would switch in year 2, but the low ratings carried over. It was stupid.

I mean... Yikes, this is a terrible over-sight on EA's part, and a real head scratcher they programmed it so you're forced out of the Coliseum after year 1. I wonder who's bright idea that was...

Damn, I was really excited for a Rams Franchise too, but now I'm not going to bother. That stadium glitch means when the CPU runs a Rams Franchise they will always struggle financially, as will anyone who does a Rams Franchise.

All the f**king drops are shitting me.

Also whats the point of a cover up button when i have more fumbles using it then when i dont cover the ball.
Yeah this. But I think it's good. I'm having like 1 fumble a game while covering up every carry, but just put my fumble slider down to 35 (all-madden)

however I had a few QB fumbles on my last game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need to add in that 4th sleeve length. The one Brady, Rodgers, etc. use. It's the one in between 'long' and 'short'

For example at the moment they just have:

sleeveless:

650x366

short:

aqib-talib-of-the-denver-broncos-looks-on-during-the-game-against-the-picture-id461739664

and long:

peyton-manning-nfl-kansas-city-chiefs-denver-broncos1.jpg

but they need to add in a medium that Brady, Rodgers and others wear:

Aaron_Rodgers_-_November_14,_2011_2.jpg

tom-brady-1024.jpg

Game doesn't sound to good, I've purchased every madden for the last 20 years I'd say. If you guys are disgruntled with aspects of the features like the dropped balls, fumbles, insane swatting, pat etc etc just go to operation sports and copy the sliders from the popular regulars. I do that every year for all sports games, so much better an experience.

If you accepted the game for what's given as a raw product you'd stop playing it after a day.

BTW - Broncs will go 0-4, they'll struggle to score double digits first up. Panthers 28-3 ;)

Game doesn't sound to good, I've purchased every madden for the last 20 years I'd say. If you guys are disgruntled with aspects of the features like the dropped balls, fumbles, insane swatting, pat etc etc just go to operation sports and copy the sliders from the popular regulars. I do that every year for all sports games, so much better an experience.

If you accepted the game for what's given as a raw product you'd stop playing it after a day.

BTW - Broncs will go 0-4, they'll struggle to score double digits first up. Panthers 28-3 ;)

This has happened every year for the past few Madden games. it gets patched with a tuning update in a few weeks. when they fix those issues it will be the best madden in a long time because of the changes to Man D, huge improvements on Zone and the run game.

Dat 4th quarter comeback doe.. Was so pissed when Sammy Watkins caught a Hail Mary between my 2 defenders for 76 yards in the 3rd, nearly raged out n quit. Ended up holding em to a field goal.

Then came out in the 4th with some good audibles n Bradford was more Brady than Bradford lol

pxnGD0o.jpg

_______

I don't have Internet access where I'm at until tomorrow.. Is there any point starting a franchise mode until I get online and update or?

And I heard that PSN isn't free anymore, is this true? (Last console I had was an xbox360, excuse my ignorance)

All-Madden, 11 minute quarters, 25 second run off

I was the Cowboys playing @ Vikings

Scoring Summary:

1st Quarter:
(MIN) A.Peterson, 9 yd run (B.Walsh kick), 8:29 (7-0 Minnesota)
(DAL)
Team Safety, 2:14 (7-2 Minnesota)
(MIN)
J.Wright 43 yd pass from T.Bridgewater (B.Walsh kick), 0:23 (14-2 Minnesota)

2nd Quarter:
(DAL) B.Butler 25 yd pass from T.Romo (D.Bailey kick), 0:10 (14-9 Minnesota)

3rd Quarter:
(DAL) D.Bailey, 29 yd FG, 4:57 (14-12 Minnesota)
(DAL)
E.Elliot, 5 yd run (D.Bailey kick), 1:25 (19-14 Dallas)

4th Quarter:
(DAL) D.Bailey, 24 yd FG, 0:17 (22-14 Dallas)

Won 22-14, I stopped them on 4th and goal with like 5 minutes remaining and then forced a fumble with 2 minutes remaining and kicked a FG. They had 2 hail mary attempts at the end.

Stats:

Dallas:

T.Romo: 28/41, 252 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT's

E.Elliot: 26 carries, 59 yds, 2.2 ypc, 1 TD

J.Witten: 8 Rec, 50 yds

C.Beasley: 7 rec, 75 yds

B.Butler: 3 rec, 46 yds, 1 TD

Minnesota:

T.Bridgewater:14/21, 224 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

A. Peterson: 19 carries, 47 yds, 2.4 ypc, 1 TD

K.Rudolph: 5 rec, 46 yds

J.Wright: 3 rec, 60 yds, 1 TD

S.Diggs: 3 rec, 81 yds

Think I'll put the interception slider down, the run blocking up.

I had 70 offensive plays to their 42. Kind of annoying but that always seems to happen

All-Madden, 11 minute quarters, 25 second run off

I was the Cowboys playing @ Vikings

Scoring Summary:

1st Quarter:
(MIN) A.Peterson, 9 yd run (B.Walsh kick), 8:29 (7-0 Minnesota)
(DAL)
Team Safety, 2:14 (7-2 Minnesota)
(MIN)
J.Wright 43 yd pass from T.Bridgewater (B.Walsh kick), 0:23 (14-2 Minnesota)

2nd Quarter:
(DAL) B.Butler 25 yd pass from T.Romo (D.Bailey kick), 0:10 (14-9 Minnesota)

3rd Quarter:
(DAL) D.Bailey, 29 yd FG, 4:57 (14-12 Minnesota)
(DAL)
E.Elliot, 5 yd run (D.Bailey kick), 1:25 (19-14 Dallas)

4th Quarter:
(DAL) D.Bailey, 24 yd FG, 0:17 (22-14 Dallas)

Won 22-14, I stopped them on 4th and goal with like 5 minutes remaining and then forced a fumble with 2 minutes remaining and kicked a FG. They had 2 hail mary attempts at the end.

Stats:

Dallas:

T.Romo: 28/41, 252 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT's

E.Elliot: 26 carries, 59 yds, 2.2 ypc, 1 TD

J.Witten: 8 Rec, 50 yds

C.Beasley: 7 rec, 75 yds

B.Butler: 3 rec, 46 yds, 1 TD

Minnesota:

T.Bridgewater:14/21, 224 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

A. Peterson: 19 carries, 47 yds, 2.4 ypc, 1 TD

K.Rudolph: 5 rec, 46 yds

J.Wright: 3 rec, 60 yds, 1 TD

S.Diggs: 3 rec, 81 yds

Think I'll put the interception slider down, the run blocking up.

I had 70 offensive plays to their 42. Kind of annoying but that always seems to happen

Haha you play like me man, a ton of short passing routes. I bet you love the screen passes? You dominated possession! Gave up 224 yards on 14 completed passes, what defence do you play? Do you double cover dominate WR and TE's?

Haha you play like me man, a ton of short passing routes. I bet you love the screen passes? You dominated possession! Gave up 224 yards on 14 completed passes, what defence do you play? Do you double cover dominate WR and TE's?
I play mainly man. I don't do many screens, only occasionally half back screens.

Normally I wouldn't give up that many yards for such a low amount of completions. But I still usually give up a fair few yards in the air. They just didn't throw it much and my D dominated in the last 3 quarters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back