Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

On another note, I was thinking of ways to make more parity in the league, for those less-skilled owners who go up against the more advanced owners.

So even if the advanced ones still win, at least games are more competitive for the others, have a real chance to win, and they're not getting humiliated by 50 every week.

All i could think of for now was that people had to get drunk before playing their games. But a more "in-game" thing could be discussed if people want to discuss it.

@BengalsFam
I'm upset that I can't take my family to Bengals games anymore

@JungleCat4Life
I am outraged the Bengals are leaving Cincinnati.

@OhioNative
I just started following the Bengals and they're leaving?

----------------------

You're an Ohio native and you only JUST started following?? What were you? A former Browns fan? :thumbsdown:

mike_484x480.jpg

On another note, I was thinking of ways to make more parity in the league, for those less-skilled owners who go up against the more advanced owners.

So even if the advanced ones still win, at least games are more competitive for the others, have a real chance to win, and they're not getting humiliated by 50 every week.

All i could think of for now was that people had to get drunk before playing their games. But a more "in-game" thing could be discussed if people want to discuss it.
whoever scores has to take a shot of vodka.

I was thinking a shot every first down made
Jatz would have been drinker than me.
I was scoring touchdowns, he was getting first downs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the only game remaining (v Mr M). Have reached out on here and sent him a PM on PSN... anyone object to me playing it out so we can advance?

It's only preseason so I figure no great loss...
I just put him on autopilot.

He has a couple of preseason games, if he doesnt show up by the end of the preseason, he might get kicked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back