Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

it's alright..

can't wait for our game. who did you beat in the superbowl last season?

and did all users make it to playoffs?
I was that sour, i didn't follow the thread after i left hahahaa
Beat blacky in the SB. Hit top form when it mattered. Kept AD and DB to three points in the playoff games while scoring 30-ish. Both had games they’d rather forget and I capitalised on mistakes without making any/many.

Why me and blacky simmmed? Force win baby. But don't advance till midnight. Give him a chance to play me tonight first.
You were both online and didn't go to the extra effort when it mattered
You're both at fault
And why penalise 00Stinger so you can play now when you've had basically a week.

I'd rather upset two people who've hadn't the chance and allow someone the opportunity to play
Than appease two people who might still fail us and define toy upset one person

00Stinger What time is the latest you could start a game tonight.

Because i might just advance if you can play soon. Otherwise ill wait till around 11:30
Im ready to go now.

Cant be online all night though.

I really need to start my game by 10ish otherwise im offline until monday night at earliest. Dont think the mrs will like me bringing the ps3 away with us to the yarra valley tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Im ready to go now.

Cant be online all night though.

I really need to start my game by 10ish otherwise im offline until monday night at earliest. Dont think the mrs will like me bringing the ps3 away with us to the yarra valley tbh

Give me 5 mins so i can change the sliders.

Seriously aussiedude
Go with Carl's sliders
A few of us have been trialling them offline and like them.
No use in going with other ones you like
They were basicly the same, i just didnt want to to be too big of a change to start with.

but fine. QB accuracy is going to take a big hit for lower rated QBs

They were basicly the same, i just didnt want to to be too big of a change to start with.

but fine. QB accuracy is going to take a big hit for lower rated QBs
Don't protect gg from himself :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of you need to start being smarter with money, and offer less than asking offers on contracts.

I just re signed Jordy Nelson for 1 extra year and about $1.5M less a year by giving extra signing bonus.

i think Stringer started before the sliders were set. so his game prob wont have felt any different.
Down by 7 early in the 4th with my qb and rb injured.

Sure feels different

Remove this Banner Ad

Back