Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Not tonight :(

I have some work stuff to do.

You're probably looking for some competition tho :p

I need to practice tho to smash Dirty Bird and Chewy over the next three games. Especially DB deserves to get beaten by me for all his lip of late. I am normally a Madden god, or maybe a prince, but I've been woeful this generation of Madden. Need to practice some new types of Defensive plays, more pressure, more blitzing, to my usual "Bend not Break" plan -- which just isn't working this generation.

Tried the 43wide9 cover2 invert GG? I find it a good one to adjust out of.

Tried the 43wide9 cover2 invert GG? I find it a good one to adjust out of.
Yeah I have that and a few other plays to use against those that hit the drags and TEs short middle. You need one or both of the safeties playing a hook zone to stop it, not LBs. Tho the Tampa 2 is good because the LBs stick more to the middle.

I might just engage 8 dirty Bird a little more when I'm pissed off that I'm losing.

Yeah I have that and a few other plays to use against those that hit the drags and TEs short middle. You need one or both of the safeties playing a hook zone to stop it, not LBs. Tho the Tampa 2 is good because the LBs stick more to the middle.

I might just engage 8 dirty Bird a little more when I'm pissed off that I'm losing
Seriously
Heavy blitzes is probably the worst thing to call vs me.
Cover 3works
And if you’re dropping 8, cover 4 too
You should try zone blitzes early, but that’s about all if you want to blitz. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
And if you have good shutdown corners like la, man on man is a good option.

Seriously
Heavy blitzes is probably the worst thing to call vs me.
Cover 3works
And if you’re dropping 8, cover 4 too
You should try zone blitzes early, but that’s about all if you want to blitz. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
And if you have good shutdown corners like la, man on man is a good option.
Just do whatever I do. Works every time

Gg?

I usually get up 21-0 without taking one snap on offense. Win 50-6
I generally arm wrestle to a 21-7/28-14 game then it becomes 50-20 or something like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I generally arm wrestle to a 21-7/28-14 game then it becomes 50-20 or something like that
Those sorts of scores happen often because the losing team gets antsy and starts throwing the ball more thinking there's no time left to compile a drive and make a good defensive stop. But the 8 min Qtrs is so much better now. Tho people still get antsy.

Honestly you're in danger of missing the playoffs

Jags have the tie breaker over you and if uou lose all 3 games to chewy and DB you'll most likely finish 9-7 with them

Might want to take those games seriously
Worry not. DB and Chewy are going to cop it hard. If I dont win each of those three games by double their score, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Follow ole rafiki
He know da way
Seriously, I'm going to smash you this first game. All the talk from you since you came over to my division, expecting to just wipe your ass with me etc. It's time the old Jedi teaches the young upstart a lesson. This game will go out to all the old bastards out there who have had it up to here with these young'uns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back