Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

kick his ass Chewy!

Can't say I kicked his ass but it was certainly a crazy game.

Holy **** maybe the best game of madden I've played in

Was certainly intense dude! First time I've ever played a game online so the delay with the kicking metre was screwing me over big time.

Seriously thought you were going to score a TD on the final play. Would you have gone for 2 if you had?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I start with ball, go straight down to the goal line. Brady fumbles on 3rd down trying to throw the ball away and Raiders take over.

They go down and put 7 on.

Next drive first play Brady throws a pick. They go 20 yds and go up 14-0

I drive down for a FG. 14-3

I force a fumble next drive, get ball back and go down, TD and 2 pt conversion. 14-11

Raiders drive down to the red zone. There's 30 seconds left in the half.

Tip ball and my rookie (?) CB picks the ball off and returns it 80 yds for a pick 6. I'm up 18-14 at half time. 18 point turnaround after being down 14-0.

3rd quarter I get a big sack on 3rd down, and then a stop on 4th down when Chewy was just outside of FG range. I drive down and put on 3. Up 21-14.

4th quarter Chewy gets an early TD but misses the XP. 21-20.

I go on a long drive to inside the 5. There is 2 minutes left, 4th and 2. I bypass the FG and go for it. (Didn't think I'd be able to stop him scoring 7 with 3 timeouts).

I fail and he has it at his 3 yard line. 1:50 to go, 3 TOs.

he goes down and scores a TD on 3rd & 17 from about the 30. I was hoping to sack him into long distance FG range and hope he'd miss with a lag spike. Oh well.

He goes up 28-21

With 17 seconds to go, on my own 25. 3 TO's.

Brady COMMANDS the offense down the field. 2 long strikes to Emmanuel Sanders. I get to the Raiders 26 with 6 seconds to go.

Last play of the game, Brady goes deep again to Sander and connects! Sanders gets stopped at the 2 yd line! One broken tackle and he's have been in!

73 yds in 17 seconds. Stopped on the goal line! Man what a finish!!

Great game Chewy316, excited to play you again. The Broncos/Raiders rivalry is alive baby!

Can't say I kicked his ass but it was certainly a crazy game.

Was certainly intense dude! First time I've ever played a game online so the delay with the kicking metre was screwing me over big time.

Seriously thought you were going to score a TD on the final play. Would you have gone for 2 if you had?
Haa probably wouldn't have gone for 2. But I was quite aggressive with my calls all game

this franchise is shits and giggles to me. Online friendlies are what matter
2DrUH8

I start with ball, go straight down to the goal line. Brady fumbles on 3rd down trying to throw the ball away and Raiders take over.

They go down and put 7 on.

Next drive first play Brady throws a pick. They go 20 yds and go up 14-0

I drive down for a FG. 14-3

I force a fumble next drive, get ball back and go down, TD and 2 pt conversion. 14-11

Raiders drive down to the red zone. There's 30 seconds left in the half.

Tip ball and my rookie (?) CB picks the ball off and returns it 80 yds for a pick 6. I'm up 18-14 at half time. 18 point turnaround after being down 14-0.

3rd quarter I get a big sack on 3rd down, and then a stop on 4th down when Chewy was just outside of FG range. I drive down and put on 3. Up 21-14.

4th quarter Chewy gets an early TD but misses the XP. 21-20.

I go on a long drive to inside the 5. There is 2 minutes left, 4th and 2. I bypass the FG and go for it. (Didn't think I'd be able to stop him scoring 7 with 3 timeouts).

I fail and he has it at his 3 yard line. 1:50 to go, 3 TOs.

he goes down and scores a TD on 3rd & 17 from about the 30. I was hoping to sack him into long distance FG range and hope he'd miss with a lag spike. Oh well.

He goes up 28-21

With 17 seconds to go, on my own 25. 3 TO's.

Brady COMMANDS the offense down the field. 2 long strikes to Emmanuel Sanders. I get to the Raiders 26 with 6 seconds to go.

Last play of the game, Brady goes deep again to Sander and connects! Sanders gets stopped at the 2 yd line! One broken tackle and he's have been in!

73 yds in 17 seconds. Stopped on the goal line! Man what a finish!!

Great game Chewy316, excited to play you again. The Broncos/Raiders rivalry is alive baby!

Crazy game all round. Could not believe my luck with the Cooper fumble AND the dropped Crabtree pass leading to an INT. Instead of leading 21-11 at HT I was down 14-18.

Felt like it was a game within the game, with all the audibles, hot reads, protection changes, line shifts etc. Was a lot of fun.

BTW can someone please explain to me how to account for the lag when taking field goals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back