Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

I really can't play madden without weed

was up 24-7 leading into the 4th after hit sticking stafford in the 2nd. theyre backup was 1-5 for 16 yards 1 interception.

then he comes into the 4th with a Tom Brady arm and finished with something like 9-14 152 yards and 2 TDs

was 24-21 with 2 mins left, I end up getting a field goal but yeah what's happened. it's like they've patched in a god mode for any cpu QB in the 4th

The penalties thing. It's interesting now. Built into every player's skills rating is a penalties meter, plus probably awareness. Things like this probably cause some teams to play more undisciplined, like how my Bengals (true to real life) are all thugs and angry young men in the heat of battle, and why I got caned by the refs. Adds another layer of scouting to this. These sliders help bring out the myriad of skills ratings built into each player. Whereas the default ones a lot of the skills ratings are nullified. i.e., all for sliders that bring out, rather than conceal.

Chewy will take you down.

He's very disciplined and won't make many mistakes like you will.

Maybe you would beat him in the playoffs where you take it more seriously
I'll have to start taking regular season games more seriously if im to make playoffs. Got a lot of human games, and already lost 1 game vs CPU and the blacky game got simmed to a loss. So can't afford to drop any human games. Bar the Week 8 rivalry game, which i'll stream just because it's like a PAY PER VIEW event people want to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet Carl will refuse to play w/ stream lag
If he refuses fair enough. Id rather try to win the game, which means no lag so you can actually select plays and not pressing the pass button a hundred times and the QB still doesnt throw it. All that kind of stuff that happens due to lag. But I can sacrifice that just to please others who want to watch a live stream between us.

I really can't play madden without weed

was up 24-7 leading into the 4th after hit sticking stafford in the 2nd. theyre backup was 1-5 for 16 yards 1 interception.

then he comes into the 4th with a Tom Brady arm and finished with something like 9-14 152 yards and 2 TDs

was 24-21 with 2 mins left, I end up getting a field goal but yeah what's happened. it's like they've patched in a god mode for any cpu QB in the 4th
See
I had the opposite yesterday.
Carson wentz was mayching me all game
Then I knock him out late 3rd
Brissett comes in, shits the bed.

Invoke the "Blacky Rule"
Human vs human games get 96 hours to complete the game
If all these games are completed within this time. All remaining human vs CPU game s get 24 hours to complete their game.
Failure to do so results in a forced loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back