GG.exe -- Las Vegas Bengals -- Killerontherood
Golden G -- Chicago Bears -- GoldenGStar
Jatz -- Philadelphia Eagles -- Joshtaylor26
LicoriceAllsorts -- Denver Broncos -- Jacson16

All-Pro, 8 min Q, 25 sec run off.
Trade Deadline: Week 9

Last edited:
Golden G -- Chicago Bears
User Games: Week 1 Vs Denver, Week 3 @ Green Bay, Week 5 @ Oakland, Week 8 Vs Green Bay, Week 11 @ San Fran, Week 17 @ Eagles.

GG.exe -- Las Vegas Bengals
User Games: Week 2 @ Jags, Week 3 @ San Fran, Week 4 Vs Broncos, Week 7 Vs Seattle, Week 9 @ Jets, Week 10 Vs Browns, Week 14 Vs Patriots, Week 16 @ Browns

LicoriceAllsorts -- Denver Broncos
User Games: Week 1 @ Bears, Week 3 @ Raiders, Week 4 @ Bengals, Week 11 Vs Raiders, Week 12 Vs Packers, Week 17 Vs Jags

Dirty Bird -- Browns
User Games: Week 5 @ Seattle, Week 8 Vs San Fran, Week 9 Vs Raider, Week 10 @ Bengals, Week 12 @ Jets, Week 16 Vs Bengals, Week 17 @ Patriots

Jatz -- Philadelphia Eagles
User Games: Week 3 Vs Patriots, Week 4 Vs Packers, Week 6 @ Seattle, Week 11 @ Jets, Week 17 @ Bears

Cockliff38 -- San Francisco 49ers
User Games: Week 3 Vs Bengals, Week 8 @ Browns, Week 9 Vs Seattle, Week 11 @ Bears, Week 15 @ Seattle

Blacky -- Jacksonville Jaguars
User Games: Week 2 Vs Bengals, Week 16 Vs Raiders, Week 17 @ Broncos

Dixie Flatline -- New York Jets
User Games: Week 4 Vs Patriots, Week 9 Vs Bengals, Week 11 Vs Eagles, Week 12 @ Browns, Week 13 @ Patriots

aussiedude -- Green Bay Packers
User Games: Week 3 Vs Bears, Week 4 @ Eagles, Week 6 Vs Raiders, Week 8 @ Bears, Week 12 @ Broncos, Week 17 Vs Seattle

BLA60 -- New England Patriots
User Games: Week 3 @ Eagles, Week 4 @ Jets, Week 13 Vs Jets, Week 14 @ Bengals, Week 15 @ Raiders, Week 17 Vs Browns

Chewy316 -- Oakland Raiders
User Games: Week 3 Vs Broncos, Week 5 Vs Bears, Week 6 @ Packers, Week 9 @ Browns, Week 11 @ Broncos, Week 15 @ Patriots, Week 15 @ Jags

00Stinger -- Seattle Seahawks
User Games: Week 6 Vs Eagles, Week 7 @ Bengals, Week 8 @ San Fran, Week 15 Vs San Fran, Week 17 @ Packers

Last edited:

SF and I'm taking Morton
trades are closed. you if you move and take san Fran for the FA stuff ill have my alt account take the Bucs till trades are open just before the draft again.

Just on that stream for the SB...it was so lag free, it was brilliant. Any time i run a stream it's like dial-up quality. i need to do something about it. would love to stream all my h2h games if i had better connection.
I noticed it as the game got on... LicoriceAllsorts ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't leave the Bucs at this stage, for some reason. So I will do it at next advance and hope the AI negotiates nicely for SF
I think you need to quit the franchise and rejoin

i have a 15mbps modem. with about 2mbps upload. But it's on a mobile network, not a tethered internet. But i also use wireless because my ps4's ethernet port is fried. i wonder if i ran that thru ethernet, rather than wireless if it would be strong like Cockliff's stream. Or if it's because im on mobile network. But it's costly to just go buy another ps4 that has a working ethernet port especially if it doesn't fix the poor streaming quality.

Was a ripper game in the end to watch, really enjoyed it, though I only saw it from when the score was 16-13 in LA's favour. It's so apparent that against Cockliff you just can't afford to make any mistakes, because as soon as you make one, you get punished, and then momentum in the game shifts and you're fighting a massive uphill battle.

Looking forward to this off-season and actually being able to put together my roster through free agency and the draft will help me for sure. When I first signed up for this and saw my D I couldn't believe how s**t it was. Actually amazed my D held up more often than not because the personnel on it sucked.

Was a ripper game in the end to watch, really enjoyed it, though I only saw it from when the score was 16-13 in LA's favour. It's so apparent that against Cockliff you just can't afford to make any mistakes, because as soon as you make one, you get punished, and then momentum in the game shifts and you're fighting a massive uphill battle.

Looking forward to this off-season and actually being able to put together my roster through free agency and the draft will help me for sure. When I first signed up for this and saw my D I couldn't believe how s**t it was. Actually amazed my D held up more often than not because the personnel on it sucked.
Should go back and watch the part you missed. Was a very exciting first half. One of the all-time great Super Bowl halves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back