Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Wednesday morning (like say 9am to 11am) I have to run an errand. But will be free all afternoon and night. Is being not home before midday ok for you?

Yeah that's fine! Assuming we advance by then I'm happy to play once you get home shortly after midday.

All Madden is fine tho, not unbeatable or frustrating, makes you play properly.

All pro is tedious, the same two plays over and over for a guaranteed 50-90 point win. It doesn't FORCE you to play properly.
that's so true

I've also found that all-madden on franchise is easier.

on play now mode, all-madden goes into God mode like it's the super bowl because it's only one game they give their best shot

in franchise it's much more realistic, sometimes the CPU is off their game, but sometimes it goes unstoppable

that's so true

I've also found that all-madden on franchise is easier.

on play now mode, all-madden goes into God mode like it's the super bowl because it's only one game they give their best shot

in franchise it's much more realistic, sometimes the CPU is off their game, but sometimes it goes unstoppable
Force win Jatz pls

All Madden is fine tho, not unbeatable or frustrating, makes you play properly.

All pro is tedious, the same two plays over and over for a guaranteed 50-90 point win. It doesn't FORCE you to play properly.
You obviously haven’t played a mut team with a normal team...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one time i tried an all madden game it was a nightmare, just seemed an extreme jump from allpro, cpu was on steroids, did not enjoy & havent revisited.
Nothing wrong with trialing during pre season. I haven't had nightmares against all Madden tho it is true you can have a bad qtr half or game from time to time and have to focus harder. But all pro vs CPU is just so tedious, there's no challenge and just it's absurd game and season stat-wise.

Nothing wrong with trialing during pre season. I haven't had nightmares against all Madden tho it is true you can have a bad qtr half or game from time to time and have to focus harder. But all pro vs CPU is just so tedious, there's no challenge and just it's absurd game and season stat-wise.

I agree. I hadn't played all pro in 10 years before playing in this league. Always have played all Madden.
Not sure the jump is significant when you're on offense but defensively it's a lot harder.

I agree. I hadn't played all pro in 10 years before playing in this league. Always have played all Madden.
Not sure the jump is significant when you're on offense but defensively it's a lot harder.
Offense has always been good on all-madden but defense is a real challenge

play all 4 preseason games on all-madden and everyone who is not an all-madden player will improve out of sight in those 4 weeks, I guarantee it

You can only force yourself to get better and become more disciplined by challenging yourself.

Yes you will slowly get better if you stay in your comfort zone, but you won't see the jump that you will by trying all-madden for an extended period.

You'll also learn more about the game and how to call plays - you'll HAVE to learn or you'll fall behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back