• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

trade center opens back up Week 2 of the offseason. so Jatz thats when you can trade Caff and a mid round pick for Blount and then join the Eagles.

And if the Superbowl is played tonight. week 2 of the offseason will be Friday from just midnight

No Human HC firing is off in the league settings.

but i think you can poach HC, because Sean Peyton is now the Browns HC.
Are you serious? Hahai didn't poach him, lol
But I guess it's now acceptable to stat whore

And now that jatz has gone to NFC, I'm tempted to go Texans, my deciding decision was give another division two plays. Didn't want to overload the afc south.

Stick with browns db.

Then relocate them :D

(I did see an option in offline franchise is Columbus (along with Houston 2, Chicago 2, okc, Vegas, Portland, Nashville, Toronto, Mexico City, London and Dublin))

And now that jatz has gone to NFC, I'm tempted to go Texans, my deciding decision was give another division two plays. Didn't want to overload the afc south.

Stick with browns db.

(I did see an option in offline franchise is Columbus (along with Houston 2, Chicago 2, okc, Vegas, Portland, Nashville, Toronto, Mexico City, London and Dublin))
You'd be happier being the Texans.

Stick with browns db.

I didnt think the Saints fired Peyton. thats why i guessed you poached him. I did see Andy Reid retired.

Relocation is at its standard, i dont know if the browns can be relocated yet. but i can change the settings to allow anyone to relocate.
Is Boise a location you can move to?

You'd be happier being the Texans.
Idk
Watson > Keizer
But I might just draft a rookie qb.
If I want to change my identity to OWNER instead of HEAD COACH.....

I just click DEMAND RELEASE and then what?

How do I re-join the league?
I think I went retire
Then it asked if I wanted to create a new character
Said yes and I could do anything.

I didnt think the Saints fired Peyton. thats why i guessed you poached him. I did see Andy Reid retired.

Relocation is at its standard, i dont know if the browns can be relocated yet. but i can change the settings to allow anyone to relocate.
Is Boise a location you can move to?
Boise isn't a location one can go to, but okc. Nah. I wouldn't do that to the city of Cleveland. Might build a new stadium then have exuberant prices for everything.

It is tougher being an owner.
If you play like s**t, you can lose all your money and not be able to sign coaches or players. But you have control over hiring scouts and trainers etc. which could help with injury recovery and the like.

I think he wants to trade for Moore and build a franchise around him.
Maybe
I'll put kiZer on the trade block
Havnt enjoyed him offline
Would pick up Moore but idk if starter or backup
Thinking of drafting qb (lol AmericanCrow, again)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I want to change my identity to OWNER instead of HEAD COACH.....

I just click DEMAND RELEASE and then what?

How do I re-join the league?
Other than relocating whats the point?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Able to hire different coaches and scouts. Different coaches can give different XP boosts and more to certain positions than other coaches.
Fair enough.

You better relocate to Mexico City or Dublin though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

trade center opens back up Week 2 of the offseason. so Jatz thats when you can trade Caff and a mid round pick for Blount and then join the Eagles.

And if the Superbowl is played tonight. week 2 of the offseason will be Friday from just midnight
Sweet, really looking forward to season 2 now. Might try and build the Eagles a new stadium, perhaps a dome.

I'm assuming there was no #blackcock game last night then?
Nope. For me and Tampa is was an early night filled with avocado ice-cream, some pliability work and a ton of electrolytes. The muscles in my hands and fingers will withstand anything Blacky throws at me

Nope. For me and Tampa is was an early night filled with avocado ice-cream, some pliability work and a ton of electrolytes. The muscles in my hands and fingers will withstand anything Blacky throws at me
Sorry guys

This is an insane time of year for me at work. Tonight or tomorrow anytime I am free though.

Then we can smash through FA and then draft. aussiedude has Dixie been sent an invite?

Sorry guys

This is an insane time of year for me at work. Tonight or tomorrow anytime I am free though.

Then we can smash through FA and then draft. aussiedude has Dixie been sent an invite?
All good m8. I think I'm heading out tonight for a few electrolytes in town but should be good for tomorrow morning. I'll send you a message on PS when I wake up

Back