• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All good m8. I think I'm heading out tonight for a few electrolytes in town but should be good for tomorrow morning. I'll send you a message on PS when I wake up
No prob

Make sure you have a belter

Hey everyone. Guess ill be trusting the AI to draft for me because there is no draft board in the post season. Im not sure if the commish puts me on auto mode?? But yeah. Not back till the 16th.

Ill be sure to post a bunch of photos from the games of Miami @ New England and San Francisco @ Chicago.

Look forward / Scared shitless of the team ill have when i get back

BRAB's backwards legs I can only assume

It's an I N J O K E

I'd appreciate it if you didn't tag me into a completely unrelated board just to abuse me about a medical condition I have no control over.

Hey everyone. Guess ill be trusting the AI to draft for me because there is no draft board in the post season. Im not sure if the commish puts me on auto mode?? But yeah. Not back till the 16th.

Ill be sure to post a bunch of photos from the games of Miami @ New England and San Francisco @ Chicago.

Have a good trip mate. Jealous you get to Foxborough. Hopefully you get to see Jimmy G too!

I wanna strike a trade with you when you get back, so hopefully that helps you get some pieces.

What picks do you have?

Then we can smash through FA and then draft. aussiedude has Dixie been sent an invite?

I tried but it wouldnt work. and i cant send him a friend invite because he has disabled them. He has to either add us or request to join the league.

I tried but it wouldnt work. and i cant send him a friend invite because he has disabled them. He has to either add us or request to join the league.
I’m already friends with him on PSN so will do this arvo

GG.exe liking one of my posts that wasn't about the existence of lizard people was not how I was expecting my Saturday to go.
It’s friday

Even your days are backwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure I sent you a friend request late last night (least I hope it was you) but yeah Blacky and me are friends on PSN.

Btw, we should get a bigfooty medal made up for all the franchise originals Blacky :D

In all seriousness, this has been some of the most fun I've had on the PS in years. There's been a few bumps along the way but it's honestly been great.
I’ll look into this

GG.exe if you have any thoughts on the design let me know

the NFL football logo with M18 or M18CFM
PS4 Blue background.
And gold text for whoever wins the superbowl, Black text for everyone else

or have a 2nd badge for Superbowl winner.

Back