• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's unreasonable. Because the handedness is trivial not a way to game the game, not a cheat. It's no different to all these unrealistic trades where Brady now plays for the broncos etc. You guys allowed yourselves to rape CPU teams, which IS gaming the game to your advantage instead of playing with a chosen roster.

I demand a revote to allow me to make a qb and kicker lefty

It's unreasonable. Because the handedness is trivial not a way to game the game, not a cheat. It's no different to all these unrealistic trades where Brady now plays for the broncos etc. You guys allowed yourselves to rape CPU teams, which IS gaming the game to your advantage instead of playing with a chosen roster.

Denied

What? I gave 3 star players to get one year of Brady. New England won that trade.

Changing your QB to left handed is ******* *ed

Restart the league
Reset everything
No stupid trades
No handiness changes

GG.exe just draft 7qbs and hope ones a lefty
Are people actually proponents for this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're unrealistic tho. Posts aren't trading Brady to the broncs ever, etc. It's as unrealistic as McCarron throwing left handed ;)

But more, a pats ps4 owner won't join because Brady ain't there etc. That's more the thing.

Imagine we had 32 people from the start, none of these massive trades would've happened. Including my own. Theres be trades but more fringe players.

They're unrealistic tho. Posts aren't trading Brady to the broncs ever, etc. It's as unrealistic as McCarron throwing left handed ;)

But more, a pats ps4 owner won't join because Brady ain't there etc. That's more the thing.

Imagine we had 32 people from the start, none of these massive trades would've happened. Including my own. Theres be trades but more fringe players.
who gives a *. They can join another team. Brady wouldn't be there next season anyway.

Why wouldn't they join the Pats. That defense is ******* elite now

panthers 24 - saints 21

what a game.. went down to the last play.

newton and brees had a shoot out.. 3 tds each.
but i user hit sticked Brees in the 3rd and put him outta the game lol. their backup threw two picks and i closed it out ( with a bit of drama...)

Panthers 3-0 baby

Back