• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

good game boys. Bad luck Jatz some bullshit there. the PI on the INT and then GG getting the 2-pt try from the 2 after the delay.

Stupid bugs. If Jatz kicked the PAT on his last score that just missed or the FG before the half. could of been different.

seriously, the lag was so bad, i was pressing the pass button over and over and nothing. Or trying to cycle thru adjustments or audibles and choosing the wrong plays etc. There were times when the lag wasnt so bad, but so many times. Same for Jatz im sure, but it was really tough going for the both of us with the lag. It's like trying to play in heavy snow or something, added difficulty to the game. Wasnt a good game by me. All credit to Jatz for a moral victory.

and i HAD TO go for 2 because the kicking is s**t.

also the penalty was for pass interference.

dont make false accusations. i didnt know that's what would happen. but after the delay (due to lag) i thought better take the PAT. but then the lag was so bad again, i didnt trust it. didnt know there was a bug there.
Just like Brady "didn't know" Jim 'The Deflator' McNally

seriously, the lag was so bad, i was pressing the pass button over and over and nothing. Or trying to cycle thru adjustments or audibles and choosing the wrong plays etc. There were times when the lag wasnt so bad, but so many times. Same for Jatz im sure, but it was really tough going for the both of us with the lag. It's like trying to play in heavy snow or something, added difficulty to the game. Wasnt a good game by me. All credit to Jatz for a moral victory.

and i HAD TO go for 2 because the kicking is s**t.

also the penalty was for pass interference.
Yeah playing online is balls. Can’t do anything kicking wise. Even my punt was just bloody luck. I had a run at the end of the first half where I’d rounded your player but then stepped out with the line wide open. I’m convinced that was lag. But even things like sliding with Mariota - hit slide, nothing happens. Very bloody frustrating.

Palmer out for 2, Woodward and Murry out for 6. Bad luck on the injuries Jatz But McCaffrey is fine for nextweek.

Cant see GG's till he has finalized the game and back at the menu. for Mixon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After that first pass, it’s purely so I don’t throw INT’s haha.
That was a forced throw, but also unlucky.

the 2 INT's [and the 3rd that was called back] were good calls by you. GG got greedy and wanted a TD on them. He had open players on shorter routes on the first 2.

Palmer out for 2, Woodward and Murry out for 6. Bad luck on the injuries Jatz But McCaffrey is fine for nextweek.

Cant see GG's till he has finalized the game and back at the menu. for Mixon
Yeah the injuries sucked this game. Never had it that bad before. Was down to my 3rd RB haha.

Mixon looks good for nextweek. not in the injury report. Neither are the 2RB's Blacky said he lost for the season.

Everyone good to advance?
WTF

Fournette had an upper arm fracture

That was a forced throw, but also unlucky.

the 2 INT's [and the 3rd that was called back] were good calls by you. GG got greedy and wanted a TD on them. He had open players on shorter routes on the first 2.
Yeah knew it as soon as I threw it. Became gun shy after that.

I’m so frustrated about this stupid game haha. Can’t wait to see the replay of the PI call. It only annoys me because it’s the only flag all game really and it just happens to come on that play.

Can't wait to watch this.

On sliding - Jatz you know they changed the buttons? You have to hit LT + square if you're sprinting, otherwise it'll be a dive instead of a QB slide
Yeah I did. I stopped sprinting but I think it’s the lag that doesn’t register you’ve asked it to slide at all. Just kept running straight into a linebacker haha.

Back