Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for sharing GG... I skipped Madden 17, played the demo but didn't buy it. Looking forward to seeing what they bring out this year.

Who am I going to play as? What am I going to do? Raiders, or Rams for Goff and Kupp, or Bengals for Mixon, or Bills for Zay, or Niners or Chiefs, or Steelers for Bart Houston?

Play as GM and trade for all the players you listed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I ask is a Franchise mode that is up to date with all the real life stats, injuries, results of the actual NFL season. If any of you have played NBA 2K, you'll know this as "NBA Today".

Can't believe this feature was added. Fantastic. ******* love you EA.

Can't believe this feature was added. Fantastic. ******* love you EA.

I wouldn't hold to much hope of it being that expansive the first go around. Even though it could be they'll save some of it to look like they did more work for Madden 19

I wouldn't hold to much hope of it being that expansive the first go around. Even though it could be they'll save some of it to look like they did more work for Madden 19

It's actually a really simple concept that doesn't need a lot of features to be effective. Let me play as Tampa Bay with all the real stats, injuries, depth charts etc and carry on from there and I can play Madden forever.

For me, I lose the ability to start a Franchise again when it's week 5 etc in the NFL, a lot has happened and I can't re-create it.

Can you explain that feature, because I can't wrap my head around it

Essentially, it's Connected Franchise mode but when you start, it commences as of that days date with all the real life statistics, injuries, depth charts etc. As an added feature they'll be applying the weekly updated commentary of real life events (a feature from Madden 17) to it also.

So does that mean that you play one game a week and progress at the same speed as the actual league
If you start a franchise you can choose to start it from the live date

So if it were October this year you could start a franchise from week 5 etc. With all the real life stats rather than from preseason

Back