Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well in that case i will be getting the standard edition.

Yeah basically building and upgrading a fantasy team as you go along with the season. Better rated players and legends etc. Get added along the way throughout the season.

I enjoy bouncing from challenge to challenge, Getting put in different situations to try and win, get so many yards, get a pick etc. Mixes it up sometimes over the usual Franchise play/Regular games.

RIP my internet over the weekend

Madden and Uncharted Lost Legacy out early nextweek with pre-loads over the weekend.

Its going to be like 75-80GB to download those games. And watching pre-season games over the weekend.
Do you know when the pre load starts for this? I had a look before but couldn't find where to start it.

Do you know when the pre load starts for this? I had a look before but couldn't find where to start it.

I think it said pre-load should start on the 20th. but should could up later today.

Yep mine started doing it automatically when I turned it on this morning.

That countdown clock is just sitting there, mocking me :( haha

Down to less than 3hrs play time before its back to waiting :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Goat edition download only?

Also if I buy the digital version and then later buy another PS4 will it carry over my purchases?
You can also backup the hard drive and then transfer it all to the new PS4.

Nice will have to figure that one out

Just get a external Hard Drive, and go into settings, System. then Back up/Restore. It will take a few hours and back up the whole HDD. then on the new PS4 or same PS4 just with a larger HDD inserted just restore and all the games/save files/photos/videos will be on the new one.

I think they introduced it in System software 2.5
System software 4.0 let you use and install games on a external HDD.

Just get a external Hard Drive, and go into settings, System. then Back up/Restore. It will take a few hours and back up the whole HDD. then on the new PS4 or same PS4 just with a larger HDD inserted just restore and all the games/save files/photos/videos will be on the new one.

I think they introduced it in System software 2.5
System software 4.0 let you use and install games on a external HDD.
Too easy

Cheers

Had a play around before work today. Although I missed 17, the graphics look awesome - really impressive.

Longshot is decent too. At times I had to quickly scramble for the controller because you genuinely forget you're playing a game. I've still got a bit to go but I will say there probably isn't enough genuine gameplay in longshot, rather just small situations and drills. But the story and how it's put together is great.

played a little lastnight. i think it was like 45mins in the skills trainer.

I love that zones now show lanes and which player they are sliding towards. and seem to have a better handoff system.

Back