Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I'm aiming for oline. At 86 ove they probably have more longevity than skill players who have sick cards dropping regularly
Any suggestions for a good oline player from the AFC? I figure if I'm trading players in, there's not point picking NFC when I'll get them eventually at some point anyway.

I do not understand this game. I'm playing the elite challenges (all pro - this is what our CFM is right?) and yet I'm absolutely killing them. This was supposed to be the Packers hardest challenge and yet I've just beaten the Vikes, 60-9.

How can I be so good in MUT but so awful in the franchise?! Haha

Good choice! Especially considering you'll get 86 davante Adams in journey ;)
Is that through the Journey challenges? Might be a while before I get to that haha. Already started the 49'ers now.

Btw, if you need any Packers players down the line (you as well Blacky ) sing out. Got quite a few left over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not how it reads

I only had a quick look.

Well not going to bother this week then. most of the INTs i get are CB's and hardly ever get more than 15 yds return.

If it was a fumble return i could do it easy.

I don't want to use this Marino anymore, but to get something better is way to expensive at this moment.

Totally irrational dislike of using something from outside of MUT. Might just downgrade back to Winston.

I don't want to use this Marino anymore, but to get something better is way to expensive at this moment.

Totally irrational dislike of using something from outside of MUT. Might just downgrade back to Winston.
You could get the 86 Rivers from gauntlet pretty easily

You could get the 86 Rivers from gauntlet pretty easily

Did consider it. Although I think i'm going to go with Mobile QB's this year. Never really have.

Back