Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They changed the auction house. Your search resets every time you make a purchase. Lameeeeeeee

Just what Madden has always needed. More uneccessary menu button clicking.

LicoriceAllsorts This is how close the clutch 3rd and long mid 4thQ was to a PBU.
talk about clipping issues.
DL_Ye5KUEAM0wBc.jpg:large

i hate how kicking is AIDS online. i lost to Cockliff38 by 1 point because of kicking.
I had 2 failed 2pt conversions, 1 missed PAT. and had to pass on a 50yd FG attempt ended up coming up inches short on the 4th down run.

it was a good game. he ran all over me. using a LB to cover Gronk is pointless. so many 3rd downs given up because of that, and if you move to nickle the run game beats you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it arcade or sim? i didnt even bother with this weeks first part of the gauntlet. because if its BS all madden cheese i dont want to waste my time.
Fairly sure it’s arcade mate

Yeah that's the move hey. I shuffled Rivers to the Browns for a first + change and picked up Jimmy for a second

Yeah moved a 1st and Casillas for Jimmy. Added DGB and Rodney Adams from the FA pool to try and Selley's All Clear™ the WR Corps abit. Also added some rinsed Potatoes to step in for a few of the unwashed Potatoes on the OL, they still gave up 66 sacks.

Went 3-13. Now we try and address the OL properly in the off season.

KC beat the Falcons in the SB 31 - 24.

Last edited:
Bloody hell! Haha an I thought I gamed a lot!
The lame thing is you pretty much have to complete it within a few days of the program launching... when team leaders started I wouldve got more than a million coins for Mack but only ended up with 650,000 or something.

But yeah, it was a huge grind

Back