Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought so too, but I think if you put tokens into a gold/elite player they "should" be tradeable?

The Sherman looks so damn good. I pulled 90 Earl Thomas last night and already have Maxwell at CB. Throw in Sherman and the Legion of Boom is (nearly) back, baby!

You get them for everything - logging in, daily objectives, solos, pretty much just waking up in the morning. If you don't have any then don't worry about it, but I'd be surprised if you didn't!
Only got 1 token for the Most Feared thing. Nothing we can really do with that?

That was one hell of a game Cockliff38

For those following at home like GG.exe aussiedude Blacky etc.

Dirty bird - Dallas Cowboys (kellen Moore starting obviously)
Cockliff - New England Patriots

1 - 5:11 - D.Bryant 8 Yd pass from K.Moore (M.Nugent kick) 7-0
1 - 1:58 - R.Gronkowski 10 yd pass from T.Brady (S.Gostkowski kick) 7-7
2 - 5:06 - D.Lewis 28 yd run (S.Gostkowski kick) 7-14
2 - 0:40 - S.Gostkowski 18 yd fg 7-17
3 - 3:48 - M.Nugent 53 yd fg 10-17
3 - 0:54 - D.Lewis 7 yd run (S.Gostkowski kick) 10-24
4 - 4:20 - S.Gostkowski 38 yd fg 10-27
4 - 2:57 - E.Elliott 1 yd run (M.Nugent kick) 17-27
4 - 2:02 - C.Beasley 3 yd pass from K.Moore (M.Nugent kick) 24-27
4 - 0:02 - M.Nugent 44 yd fg 27-27
OT - 3:07 - S.Gostkowski 35 yd fg 27-30
OT - 0:40 - C.Beasley 4 yd pass from K.Moore 33-30

That was ridiculous. And for you to hit the crossbar on a 59 yard field goal attempt. Wow. (Was when the game was 17-27)
And you won the to battle 4-1

I have no idea how to stop your passing game.its op!

Stats
K.Moore 29/45 381 yards, 3 touchdowns, 4 interceptions
T.Brady 20/24 253 yards, 1 touchdown, 1 interception

E.Elliott 13 carries, 35 yards, 1 touchdown
D.Lewis 20 carries, 106 yards, 2 touchdowns

D.Bryant 8 receptions, 140 yards, 1 touchdowns
D.Amendola 7 receptions, 132 yards
C.Beasley 9 receptions, 113 yards, 2 touchdowns
J.Witten 6 receptions, 69 yards
R.Gronkowski 2 receptions, 22 yards 1 touchdown

Dallas - 4 sacks
New England - 0 sacks

It's been like 10 minutes and I have no idea how that game transpired. Ridiculous ending. Maybe you should move to the afc next year and give this league a super bowl for the ages :p

That was one hell of a game Cockliff38

For those following at home like GG.exe aussiedude Blacky etc.

Dirty bird - Dallas Cowboys (kellen Moore starting obviously)
Cockliff - New England Patriots

1 - 5:11 - D.Bryant 8 Yd pass from K.Moore (M.Nugent kick) 7-0
1 - 1:58 - R.Gronkowski 10 yd pass from T.Brady (S.Gostkowski kick) 7-7
2 - 5:06 - D.Lewis 28 yd run (S.Gostkowski kick) 7-14
2 - 0:40 - S.Gostkowski 18 yd fg 7-17
3 - 3:48 - M.Nugent 53 yd fg 10-17
3 - 0:54 - D.Lewis 7 yd run (S.Gostkowski kick) 10-24
4 - 4:20 - S.Gostkowski 38 yd fg 10-27
4 - 2:57 - E.Elliott 1 yd run (M.Nugent kick) 17-27
4 - 2:02 - C.Beasley 3 yd pass from K.Moore (M.Nugent kick) 24-27
4 - 0:02 - M.Nugent 44 yd fg 27-27
OT - 3:07 - S.Gostkowski 35 yd fg 27-30
OT - 0:40 - C.Beasley 4 yd pass from K.Moore 33-30

That was ridiculous. And for you to hit the crossbar on a 59 yard field goal attempt. Wow. (Was when the game was 17-27)
And you won the to battle 4-1

I have no idea how to stop your passing game.its op!

Stats
K.Moore 29/45 381 yards, 3 touchdowns, 4 interceptions
T.Brady 20/24 253 yards, 1 touchdown, 1 interception

E.Elliott 13 carries, 35 yards, 1 touchdown
D.Lewis 20 carries, 106 yards, 2 touchdowns

D.Bryant 8 receptions, 140 yards, 1 touchdowns
D.Amendola 7 receptions, 132 yards
C.Beasley 9 receptions, 113 yards, 2 touchdowns
J.Witten 6 receptions, 69 yards
R.Gronkowski 2 receptions, 22 yards 1 touchdown

Dallas - 4 sacks
New England - 0 sacks

It's been like 10 minutes and I have no idea how that game transpired. Ridiculous ending. Maybe you should move to the afc next year and give this league a super bowl for the ages :p
Move to the AFC? I don’t know if I’m even going to be able to play madden again after that!!

How the * did Moore go from four picks in the first half to god in the second? That missed FG was ******* crap, especially cause I thought your FG (not the last one) looked short.

I did however get lucky with two LONG third downs to Amendola... I still can’t believe I blew a 17pt lead - amazing game though. Thanks man

Oh dear god, please no. I want a chance at playoffs next season! :(
If it makes you feel better
My first online league
I was the Texans
And my bogey side was Tennessee
Isnt that right Southerntakeover

Dirty Bird just remembered the 44-yd game-tying FG was iced... would've been damn hard with general lag (even though our lag was reasonable)
Lag was no issues in our game.
Only issue was targeting the kick.
And I was going wtf when the meter disappeared when it was coming to accuracy.
Lucky it was already in motin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lag was no issues in our game.
Only issue was targeting the kick.
And I was going wtf when the meter disappeared when it was coming to accuracy.
Lucky it was already in motin
That’s what happens when you get iced mate. The accuracy bar disappears

So initially when I first bought this game I found playing D was next to impossible. So many big plays made by the offense, more so against the pass than the run. Have only just started to get the right balance in terms of play calling on D (heavy amount of blitzing with zone coverage on 3rd and 7+). Playing on All-Madden with 12 minute quarters. Just wondering if anyone has any tips they have regarding how they go about it on D.

Now finished Eagles, Packers, 49ers and Lions in the NFC Leaders challenge. Not too sure who I’ll start next yet.

It’s a really good series to do as there’s heaps of challenges and yet plenty of motivation to mow through them all.

Interesting, I found them pretty annoying.

They're so dodgy EA are. The Most Feared promo is set up to make you spend money on packs, legit no way to go for Moss without doing so. I just want the 88 Jackson or whatever it is but not sure how to do it.

Lol did the Gauntlet challenge and thought, I'll go 87 NAT because it should be an upgrade, get Carr QB lol already got Vick. Smh.

They're so dodgy EA are. The Most Feared promo is set up to make you spend money on packs, legit no way to go for Moss without doing so. I just want the 88 Jackson or whatever it is but not sure how to do it.

Lol did the Gauntlet challenge and thought, I'll go 87 NAT because it should be an upgrade, get Carr QB lol already got Vick. Smh.
MUT is pretty much built for making money/buying packs. Every card is basically NAT and the good cards either require extreme grinding or spending cash on packs.

Have you done all the NFC Team Leader challenges? I’m just grinding away for that Beckham Jr card haha.

Also, NAT?

Have you done all the NFC Team Leader challenges? I’m just grinding away for that Beckham Jr card haha.

Also, NAT?

Nah, I couldn't really be bothered. I usually just do the new promos when they come out and the Gauntlet Unleashed. Started playing some online Seasons but it's tough, only an 85 OVR team with a s**t o-line.

NAT = Not Auctionable or Tradeable

So initially when I first bought this game I found playing D was next to impossible. So many big plays made by the offense, more so against the pass than the run. Have only just started to get the right balance in terms of play calling on D (heavy amount of blitzing with zone coverage on 3rd and 7+). Playing on All-Madden with 12 minute quarters. Just wondering if anyone has any tips they have regarding how they go about it on D.
Same but I just play man all game. Maybe one or two zone plays. And a few blitzes thrown in there

Nah, I couldn't really be bothered. I usually just do the new promos when they come out and the Gauntlet Unleashed. Started playing some online Seasons but it's tough, only an 85 OVR team with a s**t o-line.

NAT = Not Auctionable or Tradeable
Online is really enjoyable, no matter what your skill level. There doesn't seem to be too much cheese going around either

Back