Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh had no idea. Was drafted with the 4th last pick to the Eagles.

What are the other endings?
Colt gets drafted you get a free agent call from the team Colt was drafted to. and your dream team.

i think last one is drafted and never seen again

Colt gets drafted you get a free agent call from the team Colt was drafted to. and your dream team.

i think last one is drafted and never seen again
Nah there are two different endings with Colt getting drafted. You choose to either join Colt at his team or you can join your favourite team.

Apparently it all comes down to whether or not you helped Colt through the drills or not.

Long story short you get drafted either way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure how my copy of Madden has survived my recent run of online H2Hs. I usually run at about 55-60% W-L but have gone 1-10 or 1-11 since the patch. #BlameThePatch

Nerfed your cheese plays? :p

As you start relocating teams, the cities they were Don't become available :(

And some cities take 2 teams!

Order of moves

Jacksonville Jaguars will become the London Monarchs (Khan owning the Jags and Fulham)
Philadelphia Eagles will become the Mexico City Golden Eagles (easy one with the Eagles already in the name)
Denver Broncos will become the Toronto Mounties (I thought of mountains with the nickname and Denver is in the mountains)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers will become the London Black Knights (I was shocked I could send two here, based off the Glazer-Manchester United connection)
New Orleans Saints will become the San Antonio Express (They're going back to San Antonio, hopefully this time they stay and don't make an express exit)
New York Giants will become the Orlando Orbits (Based on Phil Simms being the first to do the I'm going to Disneyland quote. Little does he realise hes going to the wrong Disney)
Miami Dolphins are becoming the Salt Lake City Pioneers (Theyre going from a party atmosphere to a Mormon state and theyre pioneering stupidity by playing on Sunday when the religion as adamantly no sport on sunday)
Los Angeles Chargers are becoming the Brooklyn Barons (Hoping to steal the Giants old fan base, still end up with no fans)
Cleveland Browns are becoming the Memphis Steamers (Cleveland....Steamers, seems right)
Dallas Cowboys are becoming the Chicago Blues (They wear blue, plus, I need to vacate the Dallas market to send someone else there later)
Pittsburgh Steelers are becoming the Sacramento Miners (Just plying their working class trade in something else)
New York Jets are becoming the Columbus Aviators (plane theme...)
Green Bay Packers are becoming the Portland Lumberjacks (lumberjacks are a very Wisconsin type thing)
Washington ***skins are becoming the Austin Armadillos (Dan Synder has a hard skin being stubborn with the nickname for years. No longer)
Cincinnati Bengals are becoming the Dublin Celtic Tigers (Tiger theme...)
Tennessee Titans are going back to the Houston Oilers (Was hard, I wanted the gunners nickname, but I liked the idea of sending them home - Plus, I don't want Houston to miss out if I can make my other desired move next season)
Seattle Seahawks are becoming the Oklahoma City Nighthawk (Hawks....)
Arizona Cardinals are going back to the St Louis Cardinals (And to confuse the s**t out of everyone not knowing if ones referring to the Baseball or Football team)
San Francisco 49ers are becoming the San Diego Aftershock (nickname and San Fran make me think of earthquakes)
Los Angeles Rams are becoming the Las Vegas Rams (Sorry LA, 2 years was enough, you don't deserve NFL)

So 20 franchises have moved

Atlanta was always staying loyal

However Baltimore, Indianapolis, Houston, New England, Buffalo, Oakland, Kansas City, Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago and Carolina all failed to move despite it being their intent.

Last edited:
3 of those 11 teams I have plans for if possible
Houston Texans will go to Dallas and keep their nickname giving us the rebirth of the Dallas Texans and some anger from the Hunt family
Oakland will try and take their rightful home in LA too. Davis 3, NFL 0
And ill aim to send the ravens to Cleveland (or maybe colts to Cleveland and the Ravens can follow the Colts to Indy)

Started an offline franchise with the Browns yesterday and did a fantasy draft. Took Carson Wentz as my starting QB. Almost pulled the trigger on taking Goff as his backup, but in the end took a different player at the spot and ended up settling for Ryan Picks-patrick as Wentz's backup.

Le'Veon Bell is the Browns' starting running back, as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just started a new franchise with the Jets.

8 minutes quarters on All Pro.

Just about to play my first game and i took a look at my team. * the Jets are bad, they make the 49ers look ok

entering my 10th hour straight (other than the usual toilet/beer/food breaks) of Madden...it's a hard life but someone's got to do it:drunk:
Join the online franchise

That was one hell of a game Cockliff38

For those following at home like GG.exe aussiedude Blacky etc.

Dirty bird - Dallas Cowboys (kellen Moore starting obviously)
Cockliff - New England Patriots

1 - 5:11 - D.Bryant 8 Yd pass from K.Moore (M.Nugent kick) 7-0
1 - 1:58 - R.Gronkowski 10 yd pass from T.Brady (S.Gostkowski kick) 7-7
2 - 5:06 - D.Lewis 28 yd run (S.Gostkowski kick) 7-14
2 - 0:40 - S.Gostkowski 18 yd fg 7-17
3 - 3:48 - M.Nugent 53 yd fg 10-17
3 - 0:54 - D.Lewis 7 yd run (S.Gostkowski kick) 10-24
4 - 4:20 - S.Gostkowski 38 yd fg 10-27
4 - 2:57 - E.Elliott 1 yd run (M.Nugent kick) 17-27
4 - 2:02 - C.Beasley 3 yd pass from K.Moore (M.Nugent kick) 24-27
4 - 0:02 - M.Nugent 44 yd fg 27-27
OT - 3:07 - S.Gostkowski 35 yd fg 27-30
OT - 0:40 - C.Beasley 4 yd pass from K.Moore 33-30

That was ridiculous. And for you to hit the crossbar on a 59 yard field goal attempt. Wow. (Was when the game was 17-27)
And you won the to battle 4-1

I have no idea how to stop your passing game.its op!

Stats
K.Moore 29/45 381 yards, 3 touchdowns, 4 interceptions
T.Brady 20/24 253 yards, 1 touchdown, 1 interception

E.Elliott 13 carries, 35 yards, 1 touchdown
D.Lewis 20 carries, 106 yards, 2 touchdowns

D.Bryant 8 receptions, 140 yards, 1 touchdowns
D.Amendola 7 receptions, 132 yards
C.Beasley 9 receptions, 113 yards, 2 touchdowns
J.Witten 6 receptions, 69 yards
R.Gronkowski 2 receptions, 22 yards 1 touchdown

Dallas - 4 sacks
New England - 0 sacks

It's been like 10 minutes and I have no idea how that game transpired. Ridiculous ending. Maybe you should move to the afc next year and give this league a super bowl for the ages :p
Carl Hooper - this is also why I'm doing no huddle. 17 point comeback in 4 minutes vs Cockliff38
It keeps defences off balance and I go so fast it's hard to adjust.
I hold triangle
Change play while running to Los
Snap quickly

You only have 10 seconds to change your defensive play to try and stop me

Back