Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes holding out as bad as Mack
I think he is more Gruden.

Saying its s**t and doesnt need it. but keeps coming back to the thread.

Good analogy especially as he lives his stint as a broadcaster dissecting Miami's pre season games but too scared to get back into it
And you’re bobby Petrino?
Telling everybody one thing, denying everything
Then you come around in the middle of the night and backflip and everything you were saying?

And you’re bobby Petrino?
Telling everybody one thing, denying everything
Then you come around in the middle of the night and backflip and everything you were saying?
Falcons Pertrino or Arkansas Pertrino?
Either way it will be fun to watch.

Dallas owner Skip Bayliss makes a strong start to his regime, pulling out a high-scoring W against division rivals New York. Unsurprisingly, MVP favourite Sean Lee led the way with a pick and a safety on the day. Dak was somewhat careless with the ball but a consistent game from Ezekiel Elliot ensured Dallas stayed 1.00

Dallas owner Skip Bayliss makes a strong start to his regime, pulling out a high-scoring W against division rivals New York. Unsurprisingly, MVP favourite Sean Lee led the way with a pick and a safety on the day. Dak was somewhat careless with the ball but a consistent game from Ezekiel Elliot ensured Dallas stayed 1.00
Welcome back, how did you find the sliders and game play ? From the score line didn't look like you had any problems scoring pts ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we need you, so hurry up. Cockliff was good enough to join after originally boycotting like you. Let's get the gang back together again.
If it helps your ego LA we really love you and would you please come and play crappy madden 19 with us ? We miss you beating us all the time and the league is just not right without you playing ! Pretty please ?

Welcome back, how did you find the sliders and game play ? From the score line didn't look like you had any problems scoring pts ?

It wasn't realistic at all... Eli threw more than 20+ yards

Nah it was fine. Few holding and DPI calls, couple of injuries both ways but not excessive. The movement mechanics of the game hurt my feelings though

It wasn't realistic at all... Eli threw more than 20+ yards

Nah it was fine. Few holding and DPI calls, couple of injuries both ways but not excessive. The movement mechanics of the game hurt my feelings though
Did you feel offended that you had to play such a poor computer game ?

I think 1 fair trade a year with CPU teams. and a 2nd if you lose a starter who is a top 5 player for more than 6 weeks. but cant include only picks.
And no trades of players for CPU teams first round picks

unlimited for human teams.
Just confirming these are actually enforced rules? No idea how owner Skip Bayliss gets his wish of ET3 to Dallas

Just confirming these are actually enforced rules? No idea how owner Skip Bayliss gets his wish of ET3 to Dallas
Yes. if you want him you will need to give up at least 1 starter and picks.

If you have an idea for a trade post it here first then if it looks good and the CPU rejects you can modify it by using more picks.

You also cant sign players just to trade them like some did in Madden 18.

ill send invites now.

I dont know when ill have time to play. might have time tomorrow night, otherwise Thursday.
Im going to get smashed with Rodgers out and havent been able to play any games to practice with the sliders
Are you still planning to play tonight and if so via stream ?

Are you still planning to play tonight and if so via stream ?

not sure yet. if i do play ill prob stream. hope i dont lose by more than 3 scores, and can actually make something happen in the redzone if i get there this week.

not sure yet. if i do play ill prob stream. hope i dont lose by more than 3 scores, and can actually make something happen in the redzone if i get there this week.
Cool I'm on track to play tonight but didn't want to play at the same time as yourself if you chose to stream. I sure you will do better tonight even without Rogers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back