Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Which cpu team?

Chargers. Always seem to struggle against them.

Defense couldn't really do anything but the only person who could stop my offense was myself. Carr fumbled on a scramble in the redzone at 21-21 with 3 minutes left when he dived instead of slid down. Was fortunate to get a 4th down stop and then converted a touchdown with a minute to go. Even then, they got goal to go with 20 seconds left and I needed a goal line stand to win it.

And to top it off, Amari Cooper is injured for the next few weeks so I'll be juggling a few things for sure.

Ive paused my game at half time. I have two kids screaming at me to go to the park

Everyone can see the scores.

I will broadcast the second half in an hour or two

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not anymore. I’m confident my base offence will be competive with everyone so trying to develop a plan B. Gun bunch isn’t the answer, apparently
Because the CPU is tuned to learn and if you keep calling the same plays they will read it.

Because the CPU is tuned to learn and if you keep calling the same plays they will read it.
I'm gonna teach the cpu a lesson in my game today. Gonna call the same one play all game and beat it. Hail Mary Spread play, and run Knight as much as possible and when they blitz will chuck it down the seam or on a drag hot read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LA I think I play ATL next - I’ll either play my game straight up (if I have time this arvo) or can wait for you? I’ll be in Byron from tonight until Wednesday anyways
I'm away also from tomorrow night until Tuesday anyway and working tonight anyway

you make the playoffs a hell of a lot easier for me if you win

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
not easy with Rodgers going down on a late hit with no flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back