Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone know wtf happened there?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's like the fumble on the return took away the int. Because if somehow you recovered then fumble it would of been change of possession and first down

cut.jpg

Cockliff utilising the Cover 3 cheese beater to win the game

how did you find the Saints Cockliff38 ?
It doesn't work as consistently as it did in M18, but I still have it in my set cause I can get it working against both C2 and C3.

They were good but was super frustrating - Kamara breaking tackles all over the place. Cam Jordan is nuts - probably the best defensive player I've played against.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone go to 1:38 left in the first half on 00Stinger game for some legit madden f**kery.
Yep he got bailed out big time. Lions could have driven for a score there

Also tho, Stinger had some unlucky plays go against him, crazy missed tackles and a few big catches in really tight coverage

Yep he got bailed out big time. Lions could have driven for a score there

Also tho, Stinger had some unlucky plays go against him, crazy missed tackles and a few big catches in really tight coverage
everyone gets some crazy plays given up most weeks. but that was the 2nd most madden BS i have seen this year, Only beaten out by something that happened to me. and for once i got the good of some Madden f**kery

i have to thank both LicoriceAllsorts and Cockliff38 for helping me by beating the Saints to get me a bit of a better pick. Still wish they were playing worse so i would have a top 10 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back