Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Is a human or cpu in control of Seattle?

Also, shame about losing the shutout
Baker had the drag wide open. Over throws by 5 yards to the defender in the flat.

But I guess Baltimore deserved a td anyway (tackled their te at the 1, then strip sacked flacco to keep the offence out of the endzone)

As long as you don't just call endless run plays like Marty did you'll be fine.
He’ll do what I did last year
Call endless pass plays
But let the qb have a run first philosophy

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
So how do you like the brand new Dolphins stadium? Looks like a cauldron for visiting teams if you ask me

Annotation 2019-01-08 201731.jpg

So how do you like the brand new Dolphins stadium? Looks like a cauldron for visiting teams if you ask me

View attachment 602650
Exhibit a as to why we don’t let anybody relocate (or rebuild)
$350m spent on renovations in 2016
Rebuild 3 years later

:drunk:

At least i didn't break the hearts of Cleveland fans a second time...well I did do that in the playoffs a couple times....but you took the franchise they just got back away again :thumbsdown:
a true football city like Vegas needs its own team though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did he lose?
He won 38-35
But going by the score breakdown, he was down 14-0 maybe even 21-0, and then was up 38-21 only to have them come back to 38-35 and maybe had a last ditch effort to win.
Bortles went off throwing tons of yards and TDs to the WRs -- so unrealistic
And Lamar had a monster game throwing over 400 yards and 4 TDs passing with 1 rushing TD.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
He won 38-35
But going by the score breakdown, he was down 14-0 maybe even 21-0, and then was up 38-21 only to have them come back to 38-35 and maybe had a last ditch effort to win.
And Lamar had a monster game throwing over 400 yards and 4 TDs passing with 1 rushing TD.
I only just scrapped by Seattle.

CPU has felt different for me recently... I got smacked by the Cardinals in pre-season and probably should've lost to Seattle week 1. Maybe it's me not playing regularly and therefore not having consistency with the game, but the CPU sure feels like its changed, especially with the ball in hand.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I only just scrapped by Seattle.

CPU has felt different for me recently... I got smacked by the Cardinals in pre-season and probably should've lost to Seattle week 1. Maybe it's me not playing regularly and therefore not having consistency with the game, but the CPU sure feels like its changed, especially with the ball in hand.

It has changed. The default All-Pro has gotten a lot better/tougher with the new update versions of M19.
Why the sliders need to be TWEAKED a little as per last slider graphic i showed.
CPU pass blocking has gotten so much better and has to come down a little...especially.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Eg...CPU QB when it drops back now, gets more than 5 secs in the pocket, they pick up extra blockers, humans cant shed their blocks, they get mauled to a standstill.

But they should be getting the same as what we get, which is barely 3 secs to get a pass off otherwise their Ends especially break off blocks and disrupt the QB.

That's where the big difference is I've noticed.

CPU run blocking only needs to come down to 75 tho, because it's still easier to stuff their run and you need the CPU to feel like it can run the ball, so you get a more realistic challenge from the CPU. If it's too easy to stuff their run, the CPU abandons the run completely, only passes, and you get unrealistic gameplay and game/season stats at the RB position from the CPU.

I was down 13-0 v the Giants. Then had a pick go against me. Managed to rally and win by 2 or 3 scores but I was nervous in the 2nd qtr

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apr 1, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Patriots, Dodgers, Canucks, MUFC
He won 38-35

Yeah Bortles making some unrealistic throws. I was down 21-7 at one point then stormed back into it.

The rushing TD was a nice triple option play. outside linebacker jumped and smashed the pitch option RB and let Lamar stroll in.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford

View attachment 602650
i think that Miami have few fans left. so like the Chargers you are playing 16 road games a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back