Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering if we could get the exact settings were actually using?
I love the gameplay of this league and want to do it offline to fill in the time as the weeks drag out online.

I love the gameplay of this league and want to do it offline to fill in the time as the weeks drag out online.
They're very close to what I posted in my latest update.

differences off the top of my head.....

HUMAN SLIDER -- coverage is 50, update wants 60
CPU SLIDER -- qb accuracy is 60, mine wants 50, pass blocking is 62, mine wants 50, wr catching 50, mine wants 40, run blocking 70, mine wants 75
PENALTIES -- offside 60, mine 65, false start 58, mine wants 55, holding is 60 or so, mine wants 55, facemask 55 or so, mine same, def holding 80, mine 85, def PI 85, mine same, illegal block is 50, mine 51
FATIGUE/SPEED -- current 50 each, mine wants 45

Basically very similar...but i made some adjustments testing a couple days ago, which are a little up/down in some areas.

Im advancing today.

When are you free for our game?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Im advancing today.

When are you free for our game?

I could do after 11pm Eastern today
I’m tbd Sunday/monday
By nightfall I should know both availabilities
Monday should be a free slate after regular working hours

00Stinger
Tomorrow looking great (outside of nfl hours)
I’ll get back to you tonight re: monday
I need to speak to my bosses bosses boss Monday. But it’s my day off. So I’ll probably go into work on my day off. Probably 3-4pm central. But I’ll get confirmation from my bosses boss today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

00Stinger
Tomorrow looking great (outside of nfl hours)
I’ll get back to you tonight re: monday
I need to speak to my bosses bosses boss Monday. But it’s my day off. So I’ll probably go into work on my day off. Probably 3-4pm central. But I’ll get confirmation from my bosses boss today.
tomorrow after the nfl is perfect for me

week 2 open

Packers v Vikings
Dolphins @ Giants
Raiders @ Bears
Patriots @ Bills
Cowboys v Falcons
Texans def Bucs
Rams @ Browns
Chiefs @ Chargers

Was hoping you called the timeout late there stinger
Wanted to get something else on film but I didn’t want to be the one to call the timeout in such a situation

I couldnt bloody stop your offence in the first half. Talk about calving me up.

Got me d working better in the second half and had i not missed that late field goal it was game on. I mean techically it was still game on until i threw the pick 6 in the last few minutes.

The 2 missed field goals and Gurleys 70 odd yard rushing td being called back killed me

I think you were prepared for what I did last season opening up the field more as your spying linebacker was effectively doing nothing.
Once your defence adjusted the tide turned a little.

I was impressed you stuck to your run game. Some people would’ve in turn gone full gg and I would’ve forced 4 or 5 turnovers rather than just 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back