Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Just under 3 mins left in the last quarter with the Rams leadind 13-10.

3rd and 7. Play action called by the Rams. Goff has V Davis open by himself, throws the ball almost perfect. all Verno has to do is catch the ball for a 1st down and he ******* drops it!!!!

tough way to lose
tbf the best player won.

I just had a strategy to try and beat him and it almost worked. Although I wished I steamed the game as I could tell he changed his style up towards half time. LicoriceAllsorts kicked into gear around half time and I just choked in the really big moments

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
tbf the best player won.

I just had a strategy to try and beat him and it almost worked. Although I wished I steamed the game as I could tell he changed his style up towards half time. LicoriceAllsorts kicked into gear around half time and I just choked in the really big moments
You pretty much had your nose ahead all game until the end. And if not for that dropped catch by Davis, you'd have beaten him by 10 pts. Doesn't sound like he was the better player, but that you were.

Don't feel bad about that feeling of "choking", because in pressure situations against human opponents, a lot on the line like a playoff game, we ALL have those moments/drives/quarters.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
00Stinger didn't choke, he was as composed as I've ever seen him

I played sluggish which was expected, stinger was clinical, moving the chains in short chunks, but especially utilising play action passes across the field getting underneath the coverage and then running down the sideline.

My defense struggled but I held him to 13 points, but that was mainly because he was so clinical, using the smaller gains to control the tempo. He was good with that.

I tapped the wrong button at the end of the half which got picked and he kicked a FG. Threw another stupid pick early in the game

Stingers pass rush was pretty good. Mine didn't do much. I threw an absolute piss missile for a TD down the seam for a TD to put me ahead midway thru the 4th, but got called for holding on the play. Sitton had like 3 holding calls on that drive FFS.

stinger had the wide open drop on 3rd and 7, I did feel bad for him tbh, but I also had a couple of breaks go against me like the holding call on the TD, you just have to fight thru.

Once he punted I knew I would go down and win because I have 15x the clutch gene of Tom Brady.

that being said stinger played a better game from start to finish

Cockliff will probably abuse me on todays form (not taking anything away from stinger, he played a style which would keep the game close, kind of similar to when the I made the Super Bowl the first time. Not saying he wouldn't have had a chance to beat cockliff)

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
00Stinger
Cockliff will probably abuse me on todays form (not taking anything away from stinger, he played a style which would keep the game close, kind of similar to when the I made the Super Bowl the first time. Not saying he wouldn't have had a chance to beat cockliff)
Mate we both know it's going to be a cripple fight - Two heroes of yesteryear trying to remember wtf's going on

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Mate we both know it's going to be a cripple fight - Two heroes of yesteryear trying to remember wtf's going on
funnily enough the NFCCG last season was like a cripple fight, just such a scrappy, flukey game. Maybe this will randomly be an instant classic

00Stinger didn't choke, he was as composed as I've ever seen him

I played sluggish which was expected, stinger was clinical, moving the chains in short chunks, but especially utilising play action passes across the field getting underneath the coverage and then running down the sideline.

My defense struggled but I held him to 13 points, but that was mainly because he was so clinical, using the smaller gains to control the tempo. He was good with that.

I tapped the wrong button at the end of the half which got picked and he kicked a FG. Threw another stupid pick early in the game

Stingers pass rush was pretty good. Mine didn't do much. I threw an absolute piss missile for a TD down the seam for a TD to put me ahead midway thru the 4th, but got called for holding on the play. Sitton had like 3 holding calls on that drive FFS.

stinger had the wide open drop on 3rd and 7, I did feel bad for him tbh, but I also had a couple of breaks go against me like the holding call on the TD, you just have to fight thru.

Once he punted I knew I would go down and win because I have 15x the clutch gene of Tom Brady.

that being said stinger played a better game from start to finish

I had a game plan of trying to control the ball and chew the clock up as much as possible which I managed to do. My 1 wood is my running game but you managed to halt that. I think Cohen maybe averaged about 3.5 yards per carry when I am normally around the 7 mark, would have been handy to have Gurley (but * me does he get injured too easily in this game)

My main concern was that you were going to carve me up in the air but I was pretty happy how I managed to keep that in relative check.

There were a few bad breaks both ways tbh. That td pass carved my defense up. I was pretty ******* stoked when the ref called that back. You also had a long rushing td called back in the 1st half, but I did pull up trying to defend you once I saw a flag. From memory I had a couple of face mask calls go against me, one when you were pushed up inside your 10 yard zone.

Once you started marching up the field late I knew I was in trouble. I was second guessing myself on whether I let you chew down the clock going for it or I called time outs to reserve time for when I got the ball back.

Apr 1, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Patriots, Dodgers, Canucks, MUFC
In short, I’m best available in the am and early pm
If that’s tough to work I’ll go back to autopilot.
Doubt I'll be going to work tomorrow. Been fighting a stomach viral infection all week. Finally got the better of me today.

So how does tomorrow AM sound?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Doubt I'll be going to work tomorrow. Been fighting a stomach viral infection all week. Finally got the better of me today.

So how does tomorrow AM sound?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It would work
But I’ve been thinking, it’s unfair of me to beat you just to go on autopilot as gg doesn’t deserve a human opposition.
Why should you suffer to teach gg a lesson (which he won’t learn from anyway)

I’ve gone back onto autopilot as you actually care for the league atm and deserve a shot at glory

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
"but ive been thinking"....haha hilarious

"unfair to beat you".....lolz, bla60 would do you

" gg doesnt deserve a human opposition, so you should go thru to face him"....bla60 is a human

"wont learn his lesson anyway"....theres a lesson? is it the same lesson you learned having your two DEs put up 80 sacks? hilarious.

good riddance to you and the non-MVP Mayfield Clowns ;)

Will Grier is the GOAT

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Got the grind out win. 27-21.

Had a FG in the 3rd quarter where i kicked it perfectly and it bounced off the camera at the crossbar and out... but counted as a fg despite not crossing the line lol.
ill be free tonight/friday after 9pm, sat after 4pm, sunday all day.

looking forward to match 3 between us, youre a very fun opponent, my favorite alongside stinger for tough wild contests that can go either way... gladly no easy-best DB human (got the wood on him) , or cpu Browns yawn-fest

Back