Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

*ingg Stills dropped a TD in the endzone that would've won the game in the last minute of our allotted time. also ballage caught a TD in the back of the endzone the play before, but no review of it?? c'mon.

anyway, final score 10-6 Dolphins. So Patriots win 30 - 24.

Well played BLA60 and you deserve a shot at Cockliff38 cos I sure as hell aint gonna beat him.

He was clear out of bounds. Any less on that ball and the safety picks it.

Jeez how many dropped INTs did I have on that last drive. Wow. Was cursing Madden logic.

More on the first game! Hoyer came up clutch when I needed him most. But it's so hard when you have a game plan for a mobile QB and you have to play Hoyer

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Even during the day tomorrow? I'm pretty stuffed. That went for ages!

I can do daytime tomorrow. But if not. Then I guess so

Yeah working tomorrow then heading away after that. No big deal if you're stuffed, it's not like we're holding anyone up. Up to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was clear out of bounds. Any less on that ball and the safety picks it.

Jeez how many dropped INTs did I have on that last drive. Wow. Was cursing Madden logic.

More on the first game! Hoyer came up clutch when I needed him most. But it's so hard when you have a game plan for a mobile QB and you have to play Hoyer

the first game I went to conservative on D, you had a gameplan against my heavy cover 3 zone.
in the second game i mixed it up more and got defensive stops
in the first game tho, there were a number of easy INT drops by my LBs, frustrating.
hoyer did very well, engineered a TD drive and a FG drive to keep me at arms length when i was mounting a comeback
that 75 yard Michel TD run to get you 14-0 up was a killer, my defenders kept falling off him. you had a lot of good runs where Michel wouldnt go down and kept eking out chunk 5+ yard gains from a 1 yard loss.
that first drive in the very first game, you shouldve gone three and out, but there was a bit of lag and my tackle button presses made all my defenders fall over allowing jackson to scamper for a 20 yard first down, which resulted in that first TD, giving you a 7-0 lead, again from a bunch of defenders falling over tackle button allowing edelman a big TD down the sideline.
also MVP Grier was off his game in both games, threw three or four picks in the first half of game 1, and Stills was dropping constant passes in both games.
dolphins AI controlled players choked.

Alright, since LA has asked I'm going to invite you to a scratch match with stream. Assess the lag (kicking game etc.) then quit when you're done. If you're comfortable then I'll stream
Let's just see how it goes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back