Madden 20 - Offline League

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking news: Jason Garrett of the dallas cowboys has been sacked due to undisclosed reasons according to Jerry Jones. In his place offensive co-ordinator Kellen Moore has been promoted to interim head coach.

In week 1
Disaster struck as Ezekiel Elliott dislocated his shoulder in the 2nd quarter (same play he got in the zone too)
Brett rypien started poorly (0/5 1int) but ended well going 19/31 for 212 yards and 2tds afterwards and only being sacked 3 times for the game (but 2 were in the final 2 minutes down by a couple of scores as I needed to play recklessly)

After I missed a 58 yard field goal on my first drive, I got on a roll being 9-0 up late in the 2nd. New York scored late to bring it back to 9-7 in the 3rd we traded touchdowns going into the last 23-21 cowboys

But then everything collapsed. Giants got a td to go up 23-28. Then rypien has a goal line fumble trying to dive in for the lead. Giants rebound and go up 23-35. I drive to bring it back but turnover it’s on downs at the 2 minute warning in the red zone. I do get a safety, but too little too late. Game finished 25-35

Remove this Banner Ad

Back