Gaming Madden 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Fired up my Eagles franchise last night, having won the superbowl in 2026, the wheels had fallen off in '27, going 6&10. Advance to post season & whack, I get ******* sacked!! One year after delivering a superbowl!!. Bastards!!

Cincy the only team to offer me a contract, a paltry $6mil over 3, oh well, beggars can't be choosers...

On sale at the playstation store for $40 until the end of the month.

Hopefully I can get a few months solid play out of it.

The NFL announced Thursday that EA Sports will remain its exclusive video-game producer through at least 2025.
The NFL actually opened up the bidding this time around, but EA will remain the league's exclusive home, as it has been since an agreement was struck in 2004. NFL spokesman Brian Rolapp said the competition was not close. “EA made the most compelling case,” Rolapp said. "And beat out the competition pretty soundly.” EA reportedly unveiled a “plan of innovation for the next handful of years." A lack of innovation has been a common criticism, but too much innovation leads to things like the vision cone. Hopefully a happy medium can be found in the next few years.
SOURCE: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com
May 28, 2020, 4:37 PM ET

No doubt some exciting developments for mut ( or other innovative micro transactions) . While franchise mode continues to burn in hell.

Another X amount of years I go without. * the NFL too for the decision to stand by the one company. EA will never get it, cause the are free to do whatever they please, and suckers will just keep buying the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a thought, if you actually spread out the ratings correctly you wouldnt need to make players overpowered as a point of difference.

Wow didn't notice this in my feed, not a single pass in the entire tournament....lmfao. Rumply says the game is great though hahaha

Yeah the game went further backwards this yr, not sure what rumply is alluding too. Didn't even buy it myself. Took a whole for me to buy 19 and only did so I could cruise through the franchise we had going on on this board

20 Gameplay substantially improved over 19, substantially.

I'm not an ea fan boy, only really play franchise & 19 was a real disappointment, I can only speak to my experience with 20 & seeing as I'm still playing it only a couple months out from 21 release says a bit. Of course it has issues that s**t me & need fixing desperatly so we'll see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back