Gaming Madden 20

Remove this Banner Ad

its definitely smoother, but faster (personally i dont like that)

Looked at a couple yt vids & yeah it looks more fluid.

Downloading it now, $90 with ea access isn't too bad I suppose, guess it'll be in the shops shortly for $75-$80 but just saved a hunge on gamepass so got money to burn...

Enjoying the face of the franchise but had to adjust the fumble sliders, receivers were literally fumbling every second possession in the first season game I played, drove me spare & looking on reddit, it's an issue many are having, in franchise as well.

Game play feels much better than 19.

Face of franchise is alright but I am busy taking the 9ers to superblwl glory on franchise mode (ok lets be honest, i am taking them to a 7-9 season at best)

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Enjoying the face of the franchise but had to adjust the fumble sliders, receivers were literally fumbling every second possession in the first season game I played, drove me spare & looking on reddit, it's an issue many are having, in franchise as well.

Game play feels much better than 19.
I had zeke fumble it 3 or 4 times in the first half of a game.
Had to quit.
Will redo things once good sliders have been developed

For the time being. It’s trophy hunting.

2nd go.

1st round pick 26 to the Broncos
74aea38a6692b30b0da4759af49d14fa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im growing fond of M20 for a number of reasons....

1. the smoothness of carrying the ball is nice
2. a ton of new (and improved animations), including WRs batting the ball away when the pass is errant to prevent an INT.
3. just when you think the game is too inclined for drag routes or deep shots or man blitz or scrambling QBs, etc, the game balances itself and drag routes quickly get broken up, deep passes get broken up or INT'd, man blitz fails, and scrambling QBs get pwned. ie, a good blend of things work but you cant rely on them constantly.....and this is on the default All Madden setting.
4. default all madden setting is JUST LIKE someone made all-pro harder or made All Madden a little easier/realistic with sliders. You can play on All Madden and get an enjoyable realistic challenging but not ridiculously god-like CPU from it.

The run game is alot harder in M20 as opposed to previous Maddens.

However as the game goes on and the d gets tired running becomes easier

The run game is alot harder in M20 as opposed to previous Maddens.

However as the game goes on and the d gets tired running becomes easier

if you run spread-like formations, causing the D to get into nickel/dime type formations, then it is easier to run. if you go i-form on 1st, they'll have a heavy run-focused formation AND play called and you've got little chance.

It's fun. Been grinding to get the 86 Baker Mayfield card lately.

Finding it easier to get really good players already though 2 weeks in. I swear 2 years ago when I was playing you'd be lucky to get an 85 card this early.
yeah building up your team to a decent level hasn't taken that long.

But then I play some guy who has 3 90+ players and I am like wtf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back