Gaming Madden 20

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the best version we've had in many years. That being said I still think defense at times is near impossible. Good luck getting a remotely consistent pass rush.

I'm.also finding it harder to track the ball when controlling a DB, though I'm not sure if that's due to the touchy controls of the game or if it's because my hands aren't 100% functional yet since my illness.

On offense the run game is so much better. Can actually run in I formations and have proper blocking sequences set up for you.

What needs to improve is the franchise mode. Hasn't really changed for a few years and it's getting a tad stale. Sucks as well that none of.the LA teams or the Raiders play in their new stadiums when you finish season 2019 either. The relocation process is still crappy. Should be some storylines to the franchise stuff in general imo.
I have found the rushing game to be harder in M20

One thing that is over blown in my opinion is the juke move. Almost all of the time the first juke move avoids the tackle

I have found the rushing game to be harder in M20

One thing that is over blown in my opinion is the juke move. Almost all of the time the first juke move avoids the tackle

Rushing game is way easier this year. There were many glitches in the old versions that made running power schemes, I formations and even simple stretch runs would be nearly impossible to have success with.

scraped into a wildcard spot with 10&6, disposed of the 49ers by 7 then beat those mother******* Cowboys in OT with my second possession, was sure I was going to lose having to punt from my 15, gotta say I'm loving this gameplay probably the most since '07, have to work hard to win.

Mayfield, you beer chugging douche, here I come...

Last edited:
Thinking of grabbing this on sale for about $40. Worth it purely for franchise mode? Last played M18 and wasn't super impressed. Also not getting sucked into the ultimate team bullshit again!

Thinking of grabbing this on sale for about $40. Worth it purely for franchise mode? Last played M18 and wasn't super impressed. Also not getting sucked into the ultimate team bullshit again!
Yep it is a really good game

This feels sarcastic but i hope it's not!
no sarcasm at all.

The game is really enjoyable, the star traits make it exciting too

If you read through earlier parts of this thread you will see I legit like it

Just lost 2021 divisional playoff to ******* Chicago on a red zone pic, still spewing but at same time got to respect this is the best Madden in donkeys.

Funny that you guys abandoned your comp this year once the game got good again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got this a few weeks back and really enjoying it so far.
I’ve found some good sliders and every game feels unique. Challenging but not too hard that it feels like the ai is cheesing it.
Hoping madden improves the franchise mode further but this year feels better than previous versions.
Almost got lured into mut again but managed to resist it haha

Got this a few weeks back and really enjoying it so far.
I’ve found some good sliders and every game feels unique. Challenging but not too hard that it feels like the ai is cheesing it.
Hoping madden improves the franchise mode further but this year feels better than previous versions.
Almost got lured into mut again but managed to resist it haha

Interested in what sliders you're using, I started out with matt10's sliders but found them a little too easy so upped the ai's ability fractionally across the board & they provide a good challenge. Like to try out what others are using though.

Interested in what sliders you're using, I started out with matt10's sliders but found them a little too easy so upped the ai's ability fractionally across the board & they provide a good challenge. Like to try out what others are using though.
I’m using the same one actually. I am playing a Bengals franchise and have an absolutely terrible team so the games are actually pretty hard anyway but I can see how they’d get a bit easy with a good team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back