Gaming Madden 21 - Discussion

Haha instead of fixing the glitches and franchise mode they give the people what they really want

Kaepernick as the 15th best QB in the league.

He has just jumped from 71 to 81 in a season despite not playing a down or having a team. What an off season

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

What are " past soundtrack mistakes " btw? And why is CK the man EA to to to fix them?

They removed a song that mentioned him post knee.

Haha instead of fixing the glitches and franchise mode they give the people what they really want

Kaepernick as the 15th best QB in the league.

He has just jumped from 71 to 81 in a season despite not playing a down or having a team. What an off season

81 rating, * me dead. 😂

Funny looking back at this now, ******* EA , what a bunch of sheep, dictated to by current events. Joke of a company. No honorability whatsoever.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lol. Now they are trying to cash in on BLM and get some PC points

03adc9c6474fd7479e067fb106a53996.jpg

If they truly think he is a starting quality QB then why has his rating been lower than back.up QB's the last few years?

Jesus ******* Christ...

So now the people who want to play simulation/franchise football are going to have to put up with teams dropping starting qbs to sign CK off waivers coz he's the 15th highest rated qb in the game.

Brilliant!

Reading the comments on RMs video, apparently Tavaris Jackson is still in the game despite being dead.
I hope they gave him a 99 Stiff arm rating

Given they added almost nothing to Madden in 21, particularly franchise mode, I have since sunk another two features into my Bears franchise in Madden 20. Got the NFC championships coming up.

Good fun.

The menus are still awful though.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
well i ended up caving and got it. but not going to play till the PS5 version comes out nextweek.
Hopefully the nextgen upgrades and the PS5 controller upgrades are actually something and not just BS PR Talk

now that im gonna be xbox only this gen, i HOPE next gen version of madden or the 2k nfl titles will be cross platform :(
why xbox over ps? gamepass maybe?

Back