Gaming Madden 21 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if the simulation in 21 will still have Mahomes playing like a scrub and Daniel Jones being the real Patrick Mahomes and winning MVP galores again? 😂

Wonder if the simulation in 21 will still have Mahomes playing like a scrub and Daniel Jones being the real Patrick Mahomes and winning MVP galores again?
Mahomes consistently won the MVP on my franchise games last year

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Mahomes consistently won the MVP on my franchise games last year

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I've seen nothing but bitching from most of the community that Aaron Donald always wins DPOY and Daniel Jones always wins MVP in future sims.

They won't be getting my money this year. Not until Franchise gets the attention it deserves. fu** online and MUT!
Also if anyone thinks this is going to be good just watch this guys channel.
Madden is all just animation after animation but this year we'll get some new celebrations and a few bug fixes from the last version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely agree, it looks ******* terrible. QBs standing still and flat footed in the pocket with their arm cocked ready to throw is not a real thing. Its the type of animation you'd expect from a game in the 90s , not in 2020.

New generation of consoles?

History tells me that this years ps4 game will be a decent step forward

while the ps5 game will either be a huge step forward or a huge step back

They will go the build afresh model. However, will it be for the better or for the worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back