Gaming Madden 21 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Waste of download time :(
Really that bad?

Lucky I have unlimited internet downloads I guess. Plus I'm expecting the game to be horrible, so with such low expectations I can't be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Just released on xbox gamepass

Now I can download it for free and really find out how bad it is, or if it actually isn't that bad and I should have bought it 9 months ago

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

There is some fun to be had but at it's core, the game is broken & there's just too many wtf moments. EA have a serious hole to dig themselves out of here to get this thing back on track.

There is some fun to be had but at it's core, the game is broken & there's just too many wtf moments. EA have a serious hole to dig themselves out of here to get this thing back on track.
just played the test game a couple of times which is Baltimore v Kansas

Lamar Jackson is bloody unstoppable, over the top unstoppable

just played the test game a couple of times which is Baltimore v Kansas

Lamar Jackson is bloody unstoppable, over the top unstoppable

my post from another forum a few weeks ago -

>96% completion rate for Burrow in a divisional game, I managed to stop the Bungles once all game, what hope, game is broken AF.

I was using Matt10's 21 sliders then which he hadn't updated in yonks so obviously they had been throw out by several game updates. I'm going to fiddle with them a bit this weekend to see if I can at least tone that s**t down but the stuff that is really disappointing is the basics like being unable to call a timeout to kick a fg to win the game or the AI not using it's timeouts when it should/must to have any chance of winning or throwing check downs when they cant stop the clock, the list goes on.

Not going to lie - I've had some really some really fun gameplay (which is definitely an improvement over '20), but equally I've had good games ruined by stupid s**t that these EA *s just wont get out of the game.

So if you do play, play on All Pro not All Madden, that AM s**t is nuclear.

Last edited:
my post from another forum a few weeks ago -

I was using Matt10's 21 sliders then which he hadn't updated in yonks so obviously they had been throw out by several game updates. I'm going to fiddle with them a bit this weekend to see if I can at least tone that sh*t down but the stuff that is really disappointing is the basics like being unable to call a timeout to kick a fg to win the game or the AI not using it's timeouts when it should/must to have any chance of winning or throwing check downs when they cant stop the clock, the list goes on.

Not going to lie - I've had some really some really fun gameplay (which is definitely an improvement over '20), but equally I've had good games ruined by stupid sh*t that these EA fu**s just wont get out of the game.

So if you do play, play on All Pro not All Madden, that AM sh*t is nuclear.
yeah ok, I'm going to have a bit of a hit out on it over the next few days/weekend

I actually really like M20, thought it was very unfairly maligned

Like I said before, not expecting much from M21. But it was free on gamepass so I figured I would download it and have a gander anyway. Haven't really played the xbox or ps in a few months so why not

Madden is just sh*t. Im waiting for 2Ks next football games, even if not allowed to be simulation
Spoken like someone who doesnt know how greedy and lackluster 2K's turned NBA into. not like any NFL game they make will be better.

Spoken like someone who doesnt know how greedy and lackluster 2K's turned NBA into. not like any NFL game they make will be better.

Agreed. NBA2K is no where near as good as what it was even just 2-3 years ago.

This is what happens when only one company has the monopoly on a single sport. Once NBA Live and NFL 2K stopped, the quality of Madden and NBA2K steadily declined.

The only solace is that this is a chance for 2k to show up EAs handling of Football titles again, so you would think they would throw everything at it for at least the first couple of iterations.

So hopefully we get a least a couple of quality titles out of it. Unfortunately they won't be the 'Sim' based titles though.

doubt it. its like 2K being forced to make better NBA games because of NBA street or NBA Jam.

If anything it would have them put some effort into the arcade mode they put in this year the yard or whatever they called it.

meh the game isn't that bad tbh

It's no master piece but no pile of dog s**t like people had claimed

If I paid $40-$50 I wouldn't have been too disappointed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meh the game isn't that bad tbh

It's no master piece but no pile of dog sh*t like people had claimed

If I paid $40-$50 I wouldn't have been too disappointed

Yeah as per usual, haters are going to hate & most of them haven't touched the game.

It's just a pity about the bugs, of which there are plenty.

Yeah as per usual, haters are going to hate & most of them haven't touched the game.

It's just a pity about the bugs, of which there are plenty.
I haven't encountered any bugs yet

But I have literally played it for like 2 hours

I dont mind playing madden again, but id rather wait for the next gen cycle, m22, even tho itll be just a roster update as per usual, but far too many issues and bugs with m21 to warrant a purchase and boycotting m21 like millions others may force EA to try harder

Understand 100%.

To give EA some credit, they have rolled out improvements to franchise since 21's release as they said they would, with the latest one the other day. & looking at the background images in the vid below, it looks like coaching carousel will be included in '22. So all that's great but they've also got to fix the bugs, AI logic, unstoppable QB's etc.

They took so many features out of franchise mode over the years that the ones they add back in and tout as new should have been added back in years ago along with all the rest they took out.
But I guess if MUT earns you hundreds of millions it doesnt matter right?

this game is defiantly not a bad as people would have you believe

In probably 12-15 hours of game play I have had NO glitches or bullshit moments

The CPU can be almost impossible to stop on some plays but its far from unrealistic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back