Gaming Madden 21 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there a BF franchise mode run this year? Similar to what we did a couple of years back?
nope.

Because the game was rumored to be dog poo no one really bought it

I have only started playing it over the last couple of weeks because it was a free download on xbox gamepass

That’s a shame, those were fun times. Even if I couldn’t stop throwing picks to save myself
I remember your consistent 450 yard, 6 td, 4 int games

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ive gone Xbox Series X this gen. So id be interested in participating in a bigfooty madden league for XBX. But maybe m22, evaluate first if its any good as a game. And/Or maybe a 2K league, as theyre gonna release some nfl games this gen cycle
I'll have both consoles by years end so I'm good with that

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Ive gone Xbox Series X this gen. So id be interested in participating in a bigfooty madden league for XBX. But maybe m22, evaluate first if its any good as a game. And/Or maybe a 2K league, as theyre gonna release some nfl games this gen cycle

Will be getting the new xbux, if it ever gets back on the shelves, bit ridiculous these new consoles are still not available.

So my only big gripe with this game as far as playing games is the QB almost always fumbles or gets injured everytime they get hit when scrambling

When the QB dives they fumble 100% of the time

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
So my only big gripe with this game as far as playing games is the QB almost always fumbles or gets injured everytime they get hit when scrambling

When the QB dives they fumble 100% of the time

You must be playing with Daniel Jones or Jared Goff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerryon not a fan

Haha

Seriously in like 25-30 hours play time I have not come across any playing glitches

The only one I have seen is once a TD is scoring it will show you the amount of plays and time and the time will be like 9897887 minutes

Haha

Seriously in like 25-30 hours play time I have not come across any playing glitches

The only one I have seen is once a TD is scoring it will show you the amount of plays and time and the time will be like 9897887 minutes

Great game 👍 Fake news 😡

I'm not saying you wouldn't. :)
having said that I downloaded the game for free and had seen so many bad reviews that anything better than a pile of s**t was going to seem good

And tbf 25-30 hours in a game like this isn't much. These reviewers and youtubers would be putting hundreds/thousands of hours into these games so glitches would pop up a lot more

having said that I downloaded the game for free and had seen so many bad reviews that anything better than a pile of sh*t was going to seem good

And tbf 25-30 hours in a game like this isn't much. These reviewers and youtubers would be putting hundreds/thousands of hours into these games so glitches would pop up a lot more

They probably fixed a whole heap of the bugs by the time you downloaded it too.

They probably fixed a whole heap of the bugs by the time you downloaded it too.
oh for sure

I think I downloaded it like 6 weeks ago so they probably had about 10 patches to fix the bugs by that stage

And I don't play online which may be a another reason too

I remember your consistent 450 yard, 6 td, 4 int games

That was me

I also remember you could beat everyone pretty well then always somehow managed to s**t the bed vs me every time.

I skipped this years madden myself as it's franchise I love.
With the online franchise stagnating (and now my roster making it difficult)
I will not commit until it's fixed (ie. Give me the old madden 07 relocation options etc.)

Id love to relocate Denver to Boise. :moustache:

Went looking for one specific highlight on my youtube channel but couldnt find it

I was playing as the Bills vs a human who was the Jets

I had never successfully hit a hail Mary pass before and Terrell Owens somehow got behind the defence. But I didnt expect it even getting there so I didnt try
Was an awkward stop and then like, oh s**t, I caught it,and run moment.
Last second win

But I did find this highlight in a game vs 00Stinger
101 yard punt return Dirty Bird vs 00Stinger - YouTube

That was me

I also remember you could beat everyone pretty well then always somehow managed to sh*t the bed vs me every time.

I skipped this years madden myself as it's franchise I love.
With the online franchise stagnating (and now my roster making it difficult)
I will not commit until it's fixed (ie. Give me the old madden 07 relocation options etc.)

Id love to relocate Denver to Boise. :moustache:
Yeah I couldn't handle your blitz

It would be a massacre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back