Gaming Madden 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Got this on PS4 and played for a week now (majority MUT). First noticed how slow the RB acceleration was, definitely scaled back from last few years. Starting to get a hang of it and seems more smoother in directional movement and cut back animations.

i thing that shits me is the resolution. Im struggling to read everything on the screen and their is no option in the accessibility to change the text or menu sizes. Only an option for on field graphic sizes or something. This a problem for anyone else?

Edit: oh and i cant seem to block a single punt. Can block field goal attempts okay, but not punts for some reason. Even on the training drill I haven’t been able to block at least 1 to get a bronze medal!!!

I worry for Ryan.

Why? hes found a niche and probably makes good money out of it, similar to the way people who are sponsored by EA to say the game has improved.

The truth lays somewhere in between but a little closer to Moody's side.... I worry far more about the "mAdDeN iS gUd GaMe" people.

Got this on PS4 and played for a week now (majority MUT). First noticed how slow the RB acceleration was, definitely scaled back from last few years. Starting to get a hang of it and seems more smoother in directional movement and cut back animations.

i thing that shits me is the resolution. Im struggling to read everything on the screen and their is no option in the accessibility to change the text or menu sizes. Only an option for on field graphic sizes or something. This a problem for anyone else?

i've noticed that as well, i like to play on my TV from the couch, but the MUT card detail screens/line ups etc feel like they have been sized up for people who are playing with a set up where they have a personal monitor and are sitting really close to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free to play this weekend.

what the fu** is the soundtrack literally a mashup of tiktok songs did they hire a 14 year old to make the soundtrack.

disgustingly bad to the point of i have to physically mute every single song

It is so bad i havent had the soundtrack playing since day 1.

remember when madden had good soundtracks seem ages ago

Last edited:
Free to play this weekend.

what the fu** is the soundtrack literally a mashup of tiktok songs did they hire a 14 year old to make the soundtrack.

disgustingly bad to the point of i have to physically mute every single song
Soundtrack is always s**t

Rap garbage year after year

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I usually just listen to a few extra NFL pods that I usually wouldn't get to while I play Madden these days. The commentary has been the same junk for that long now that it shits me when I hear it.

Yeah quite often I do the same or put some YouTube on the laptop or something next to me 😆

im losing absolute patience with this game

When it plays, I actually like it and enjoy it.

But it's a constant circle right now

Put on - Freezes on loading screen

Uninstall

Install

Play (and enjoy)

Put off

Put on - Freeze on loading screen

Uninstall

etc. etc.

It does save my save data, but ****, it's infuriating.

I've tried everything, but nothing's working to keep it going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back