Gaming Madden 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I figure the game will be enjoyable

Heaps of people bagged last years version but i still enjoyed it

yeah gameplay is fine, few bugs but nothing too horrible I've come across yet, stuff that is annoying me is like that I posted above with incomplete player records (seen a fair bit of that) & some menu bugs etc. Also I was a bit in the dark with the franchise update & that vid I posted helped a fair bit.

What I have been playing a bit is the new Forza which comes with gamepass, looks amazing on the new xbux.

just rumours at this stage apparently

"We do not like to comment on rumors or speculation; however, we are committed to continuing to improve Franchise as a part of our ongoing Madden NFL 22 live service and beyond. This includes two upcoming Franchise updates that we'll deliver in Madden NFL 22. We will have more details on the updates in the new year."

Stop giving your money to EA for non existant gameplay and go play Legend Bowl with the NFL and Franchise mods and support a small dev

Stop giving your money to EA for non existant gameplay and go play Legend Bowl with the NFL and Franchise mods and support a small dev

Will be buying that when it hits consoles....planning to.

Also, im waiting for the 2k nfl games being released in 2022 (street type), best for now till eventually they may get rights to make sim too

Bought the latest Call Of Duty last night for XBS-X. Man, im so cursed, the migraines from first person games, spinning camera around and around, came back with a vengeance. Only managed to complete two levels before needing to lie on the floor and recuperate. I used to be able to play such games ages ago, then it started happening. Wonder what it is.

Bought the latest Call Of Duty last night for XBS-X. Man, im so cursed, the migraines from first person games, spinning camera around and around, came back with a vengeance. Only managed to complete two levels before needing to lie on the floor and recuperate. I used to be able to play such games ages ago, then it started happening. Wonder what it is.

That sucks to hear GG,

86gig update to Forza & now it's running like a POS, spinning menu wheels, slow loading times, fml

The state of game releases from established companies is a complete shambles.

Posted the same post in the video games board....it appears to be a common ailment (motion sickness with FPS). Seems it could be an age thing, many saying once they hit 30 it started happening to them too.

Interesting, havent played a fps for sometime but did notice a scene in forza did freak my eyes about a bit, doing 200mph+ probably had something to do with it tho;)

Interesting, havent played a fps for sometime but did notice a scene in forza did freak my eyes about a bit, doing 200mph+ probably had something to do with it tho;)
Might be something like frames per second and/or refresh rates?? Cos someone mentioned that and also forza is mostly going forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway it is sounding like those franchise updates are still on track, I know EA is a shitty company but pulling a stunt like that after all the "we hear you" & promises, well that would be something else.

The lateral at 1:21, most unnecessary lateral ever. Thats show boating, Harlem globetrotters football style. :tearsofjoy:

There are some nice play designs in there though I must say.

In the NFL tho, you'd have pre-designed plays, already set up that way. And you just call which play you want for that down. All you need is one lateral to break open some big YAC. Not meant to be a mass-lateral hail mary. But one or two all coded into the play itself. I reckon it would work as an actual package of plays used often in a game.

M10 and M11 were the best versions of Madden. Always enjoy looking back over this, when I was actually good :( I've sucked hard ever since returning back to Madden around 18, 19, 22.

Some cool plays in here. Love the RB shoving down the Jets defender and managing to finally make it in the endzone at 12:51, or blowing up two Broncos defenders with a thunderous hit stick at 5:09, or the immense speed at 7:00 to knife thru the Browns, some of the kickoff returns with deft hesitation steps during the videos opening sequences, or the combo barge thru and then hesitation step to duck under two Broncos at 5:33, a ton of might deep passes to the pylons or back of endzone, and theres a few great INTs, one where I fend off three Jets on the way to an improbable 97 yard pick-six at 29:20. Lot of little nifty moves to break a long gain like 5:47, or the deft moves at 5:47 and 8:19, all the 65+ yard FG bombs (often to win games in the final seconds). Also love all those redzone TDs playing as the Bucs. A lot of the old Madden had pretty realistic looking bodies falling, crashing piles at the goalline, or subtle little moves like a slight lowering of the body to slip a defender diving in for a tackle like at 29:42. Also, ultimate troll plays where you pick-six a fake FG at 2:59, or pick-six a screen somehow at 30:04.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back