Gaming Madden 23

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the year i might actually give it a miss. Didn't really enjoy last years madden and their really late franchise updates. Plus loving MLB the show 22 so that might be my sport game for this year.

This is the year i might actually give it a miss. Didn't really enjoy last years madden and their really late franchise updates. Plus loving MLB the show 22 so that might be my sport game for this year.

I'm still playing '22, not much, a couple games a week usually but do feel that the gameplay improved as the year rolled out & the franchise additions while not perfect or complete in any way, did breath some life into the game.

I expect that EA will under deliver once again with '23 so I will wait to see what the initial reaction is from the franchise community but if it does sound like it's getting a pass, I'll stump up, yet again.

Considering the recent big name releases that have landed on GP, it would be a mistake for EA to not do the same with '23.

so true my favourite sports game is mlb the show 22 last 2 versions being on gamepass. If next years wasn't i would likely buy it. Thats what ea needs to do build up some goodwill so people will come back and buy the game in the future.

so true my favourite sports game is mlb the show 22 last 2 versions being on gamepass. If next years wasn't i would likely buy it. Thats what ea needs to do build up some goodwill so people will come back and buy the game in the future.

Have been playing the new Halo a few hours a week, really enjoying it but no way I would have bought it. Also played a few Indy horror type games recently, there's some great stuff out there that I wouldn't have had a clue about without GP. It's worth every cent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id be interested again, or even just regular weekly challenge matches against BF users. Im now all XBX tho so not sure the numbers going on BF

I am xbox.

Another reason why mlb the show is best sports game its already cross platform.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back