Gaming Madden 23

Remove this Banner Ad

His intro is spot on, these w***ers shouldn't receive pats on the back for improving from the clown show that was madden 22.

Its still a terrible game from all ive seen, just a bit less terrible than the previous.

Another guy just complaining about madden cos he can. I enjoyed this years way more than last years.

Love how they mention what 2k is doing. There game has gotten worst the last few years atleast madden is heading in right direction. Even the mlb show isn’t doing much improvements with its franchise mode game companies just don’t care about that mode anymore. It’s all about my team/mut it’s were they make most their money.

Softdrink backs up what I say about terrible OL AI. Elite pass rushers do get more sacks and pressures in this game which is good, but its only coz LT and RT's ignore them completely and get free runs at the QB which is an awful way to make elite pass rushers elite.

Another guy just complaining about madden cos he can. I enjoyed this years way more than last years.

? He said its better than last years.

If you actually read what I said, an improvement on the dog s**t game that was Madden 22 is nothing to celebrate. To me it just looks like a less buggy version of it with a few little extras.

As softdrink said, going from an F to a D- isn't good enough in this day and age.

Softdrink backs up what I say about terrible OL AI. Elite pass rushers do get more sacks and pressures in this game which is good, but its only coz LT and RT's ignore them completely and get free runs at the QB which is an awful way to make elite pass rushers elite.

That has been fixed as of yesterday. It’s an adjustment all games have them. FIFA is famous for them reducing speed of players when players are running pass guy constantly for example.

You can start a franchise in an era in NBA 2K??? (eg: 80s or 90s) * me , thats so cool. As a Sonics fan I might have to buy that game even though I detest the NBA nowadays.

You can start a franchise in an era in NBA 2K??? (eg: 80s or 90s) * me , thats so cool. As a Sonics fan I might have to buy that game even though I detest the NBA nowadays.

They even have all the 80s stadiums and rosters, man, im getting that game, that is so ******* awesome.

Franchises move as they do IRL throughout the years but you can reject team relocations if you want. Change the past essentially. I love that concept.

Yeah that is a cool feature they are bringing in I wonder if players likeness will be good. Doubt they have rights for all player likeness.

The one feature 2k has that I like in madden is it let’s you start franchise in off season so can make different moves in draft and free agency that your team did or didn’t do.

Yeah that is a cool feature they are bringing in I wonder if players likeness will be good. Doubt they have rights for all player likeness.

The one feature 2k has that I like in madden is it let’s you start franchise in off season so can make different moves in draft and free agency that your team did or didn’t do.

Looks like they did to me, had Jordan, Bird, Magic etc on the promo picture for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the vid above, that is mind blowing and absolutely sick how much depth is in that game. 100% must buy for me. Not often I get hyped about a sports game these days but im all in.

Compared that to Madden... hahaha

Comment i left on the guys video....

---

Preach! Such a scathing but unbiased review. So perfectly summed up by "the game has still not surpassed football games from 10-15 years ago". That is the nutshell.

My gut feeling is that the NFL has already planned for either 2K to replace EA with exclusive rights, or, to include both companies. But that 2K has requested/needs a couple of years to build from the ground up a product ready to hit market with high quality. Not just the actual game development, but all the pre-production required....building and tuning resources and assets, charter of goals, game policies, a strategy of features, implementation, artistic design, etc. Before you can sit down and code a game, you have to have a strategy, a concept, a vision, a design, presentations and resource management systems, etc.

Watch the vid above, that is mind blowing and absolutely sick how much depth is in that game. 100% must buy for me. Not often I get hyped about a sports game these days but im all in.

Compared that to Madden... hahaha
I'm thinking.....after really enjoying playing a game I've never played before (Fifa 22), and given I've installed the 2K Mod on the Xbox Series X, which I've yet to download the actual game. But I'm thinking that 2K mod might be enough to satisfy my football craving, still have Fifa 22 free from gamepass to enjoy, and when I go to EB games this week to pick up my M23 copy, I'll see if they can exchange it unopened for an NBA 2K23 game instead. Another game I've never really bothered playing on consoles, but could be as fun in that free-wheeling way that soccer or hockey is fun to play. Football, soccer, basketball, games all owned at no extra cost.

As is often the case, the reality lies somewhere between what is voiced in the YT hate & love videos. Had plenty of fun playing '22 franchise other than for the server issues & expect I'll enjoy '23 just as much.

Yes, EA are shitbags & I look forward to some alternatives in coming years. But until then, what am I going to do, not play football? Yeah, nah...

As is often the case, the reality lies somewhere between what is voiced in the YT hate & love videos. Had plenty of fun playing '22 franchise other than for the server issues & expect I'll enjoy '23 just as much.

Yes, EA are shitbags & I look forward to some alternatives in coming years. But until then, what am I going to do, not play football? Yeah, nah...

In 2022 it is an awful game when you compare it to what 2K has done for the NBA sadly. That is what a game in 2022 should be. The possibilities are endless and it should blow a customers mind. Not be a slightly different of the one that came before it and we applaud less bugs.

I dont hold anything against anyone who plays it and enjoys it, i understand there literally is nothing else so you got to make the best of the situation. I just dont like being told "its good game" when the competition clearly proves it is not. That's all.

In 2022 it is an awful game when you compare it to what 2K has done for the NBA sadly. That is what a game in 2022 should be. The possibilities are endless and it should blow a customers mind. Not be a slightly different of the one that came before it and we applaud less bugs.

I dont hold anything against anyone who plays it and enjoys it, i understand there literally is nothing else so you got to make the best of the situation. I just dont like being told "its good game" when the competition clearly proves it is not. That's all.

Agree that EA should have produced a much more polished & advanced game by now. They cant see past their greed, that much is obvious.

Have you played an nba 2k game lately they have the same problem as madden. Last years version was crap it’s why they release eras need to get ppl back. There is a reason I played more mlb the show and nhl this past year cos 2k was bad.

Lack of competition hurt them aswell.

For the FY2021, EA made 1.62billion dollars from microtransactions..... Billion, there focus is solely on Ultimate team and thats it. This is evident year to year with its neglected Franchise and career mode and why it gets criticized with being nothing more than a roster update.

For the FY2021, EA made 1.62billion dollars from microtransactions..... Billion, there focus is solely on Ultimate team and thats it. This is evident year to year with its neglected Franchise and career mode and why it gets criticized with being nothing more than a roster update.
is that madden ? easports or all ea games ?

Have you played an nba 2k game lately they have the same problem as madden. Last years version was crap it’s why they release eras need to get ppl back. There is a reason I played more mlb the show and nhl this past year cos 2k was bad.

Lack of competition hurt them aswell.
Not entirely true though. NBA2K offers more. The franchise mode is ordinary yes, and the MYTEAM is what it is, but your create a player adds heaps more, season mode and ablility to take him online to play 1-1, 2-2 through to 5-5 online games with your friends, theres hundreds of hours more to do for what you pay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back