Gaming Madden 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good news tonight; the OziNFL ps3 Madden league is going to be joining the OzeSports community!

OziNFL is a group of guys who have been playing Madden for quite some time, and until now have primarily been organising their community via Facebook and MaddenDaddy.

As of tonight, we're welcoming them into the OzeSports community, and have setup a sub-forum for them, as well as a seperate chat-room for them so that they can join the site and retain their own identity, and not feel like they've simply been taken over by OzeSports.

OziNFL typically runs both a real rosters sim league, as well as a fantasy rosters league. They advance less frequently than our usual leagues; 1 advance per week is about the standard for the OziNFL league.

Goffy, who is the commissioner/admin of the OziNFL community, has said he'd love to get any of our regulars into their fantasy rosters league for Madden25! Also, any of the Oz eSports or OziNFL players who miss out on getting a team in the Oz eSports PS3 Madden25 Connected Franchise are more than welcome to join the OziNFL league as well! This of course applies to any Whirlpool folks thinking of joining- you've now got a couple of leagues to choose from!

In due time, Goffy will post in the OziNFL forums the important details, like any rules that they play by in their leagues, when and how they advance, and so on.

OziNFL is it's own league, and runs by it's own rules. So if they have somewhat different rules to what some of the OzeSports/former MB regulars may be used to, make sure you are aware of them if you participate in their leagues.

I'm sure everyone will agree that anything that gets more Australian Madden players together in the one place is a great initiative!
-OzeSports

I might be interested in joining the usual franchise league, but if you guys advance more than twice a week that'll be too quick for me. Once a week to twice a week i can potentially handle.

The way it's setup, the admins of the Madden Leagues themselves decide those things (i'm not a league admin I just help run the actual website).

From all indications, the 'main' PS3 league will be a pretty standard Wed/Sat advance schedule.

I believe the 'second' ps3 league, which will be the OziNFL league, is a 1 advance per week schedule.

They also will be running a fantasy rosters league.

Anyways, nothings locked in concrete yet, but the important thing is to register on the site and post team preferences so when team allocations get done soon, we don't miss anyone

EA Sports has confirmed the long rumored date of Tuesday, August 13 for the Madden NFL 25 demo and released details on what will be included. The demo will feature two matchups with the Seahawks at Packers and 49ers at Ravens. It will also include an opportunity to learn and refine abilities in the new Skills Trainer which proved effective in NCAA Football 14.

As far as quarter length or other options those have not been specified. Madden NFL 13′s demo also featured two pairings and impressively full games with five minute quarters. It however did not carry with it an extra mode like the Skills Trainer.

Expect the rosters to be outdated enough that injuries to Michael Crabtree, Percy Harvin, Brian Bulaga, and Dennis Pitta won’t be reflected. They will probably be in the starting lineups.

EA Sports has confirmed the long rumored date of Tuesday, August 13 for the Madden NFL 25 demo and released details on what will be included. The demo will feature two matchups with the Seahawks at Packers and 49ers at Ravens. It will also include an opportunity to learn and refine abilities in the new Skills Trainer which proved effective in NCAA Football 14.

Ooh, do I get a 'replacement refs' option?

Ooh, do I get a 'replacement refs' option?

No, but there will probably be a bug on there anyway giving INT as TD's so it'll be like the same thing...

OzeSports already is nearing the numbers for two full ps3 leagues + an additional fantasy rosters ps3 league!

The interest in Madden is noticeably growing this year, which is a great sign. I personally think it's all to do with the great Robert Griffin III, but at the same time i've been told that my massive love of the Redskins often clouds my judgement ;)

Anyway, if you're thinking about playing in a sim franchise this year where good sportsmanship and realistic play are the cornerstones of the community, then come join us and register your interest for a team soon!

I wonder how realistic the game will be.

Like will RGIII tear like tissue paper in the game?

Adrian Peterson is the most recent precedent with a late season knee injury, and he was still mid 80's injury rating in Madden 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if there is enough people buying the new consoles, if we could get a league going for the new consoles.

Wonder if there is enough people buying the new consoles, if we could get a league going for the new consoles.
Good point, I'll no doubt end up with a PS4.

Probably hold off til I get sick of GTA though

Yup, OzeSports will be running franchises on next-gen consoles as well once they're released.

So excited for Franchise mode this time around, takes it back to where it was pre-Madden13 in many regards.
Madden 13 was the only Madden I've played, what's the difference between connected careers or coach mode (whatever it was) and franchise mode?

Madden 13 was the only Madden I've played, what's the difference between connected careers or coach mode (whatever it was) and franchise mode?

Previous franchise modes from a few years back let you be the owner of the franchise and do everything from set prices of food/drink in your stadium, to completely relocating your team.

last one i bought was madden 10, will 25 be a decent upgrade do you think? (PS3)

(have also got NCAA 11, which i enjoy, but don't feel the need to upgrade that just yet)

i think i've just been hooked by barry sanders on the cover, crazy i know.

also does anyone know if there's some sort of "all madden" team available to unlock with all the greats from the madden era?

i have searched on the internet for this but my work blocks all the gaming websites so i haven't really had much luck finding any info.

last one i bought was madden 10, will 25 be a decent upgrade do you think? (PS3)

(have also got NCAA 11, which i enjoy, but don't feel the need to upgrade that just yet)

i think i've just been hooked by barry sanders on the cover, crazy i know.

also does anyone know if there's some sort of "all madden" team available to unlock with all the greats from the madden era?

i have searched on the internet for this but my work blocks all the gaming websites so i haven't really had much luck finding any info.

I've got '10, '12, '13 and am getting 25.

If you're happy to wait and see, I'd wait. I really loved '10, but I'm buying 25 because I was so disappointed with '13 (which I got preowned) and because I want to unleash Harvin. Everything coming out sounds pretty good, but '10 was awesome.

As for an 'All-Madden' team, doesn't exist. There's been some totally stupid players though. Apparently Vick in the early 2000s (and in Madden 10 where every online idiot would play as the Eagles) was one.

As for an 'All-Madden' team, doesn't exist. There's been some totally stupid players though. Apparently Vick in the early 2000s (and in Madden 10 where every online idiot would play as the Eagles) was one.

that's a shame.

i'd love for some unlockable classic teams, the 49ers (~1988), the giants (~1991), bills (~91-93) etc etc. .

that's a shame.

i'd love for some unlockable classic teams, the 49ers (~1988), the giants (~1991), bills (~91-93) etc etc. .

Yeah. They have started to do classic players as part of the Ultimate Teams - think that was in Madden '10 though.

There will be an "All-Madden" team in M25 and it will be "playable in Play Now in Madden 25."
Here it is:

QB: Michael Vick ('04 version). 95spd, 97acc, 98thp, 84tha, 92elu
HB: Marshall Faulk ('03). 93spd, 99acc, 99agi, 97elu, 90cth
FB: Mike Alstott ('00). 83spd, 86acc, 94car, 98trk, 94stiff
WR: Randy Moss ('09). 99spd, 100jmp, 97cth, 95cth, 100scth
WR: Brian Finneran ('04). 85spd, 99jmp, 90cth, 93rel, 97scth
TE: Antonio Gates ('10). 86spd, 92jmp, 97cth, 97rte, 95scth
LT: Orlando Pace ('03). 96ovr.
LG: Larry Allen ('95). 98ovr.
C: Dermontti Dawson ('96). 97ovr.
RG: Steve Hutchinson ('07). 99ovr.
RT: Jonathon Ogden ('05). 98ovr.