Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a sick feeling this bastard recorded himself abusing and murdering this poor girl, and this is the evidence they have that she's not alive anymore. He seemed to record himself abusing other women, its probable he did the same here. 🤢

That's possible I think, they might have found/been handed another USB stick or identified Madeleine on a site somewhere in a collection originally uploaded at the same time as what's suggested below, and from a location they can roughly place him in.

From the same article, how do they know this? "Mr Wolters believes there are other British victims of sex attacks and has urged them to contact police." Victims in plural, not all women come forward for a host of reasons, after they've been raped.

From the same article, how do they know this? "Mr Wolters believes there are other British victims of sex attacks and has urged them to contact police." Victims in plural, not all women come forward for a host of reasons, after they've been raped.
My guess is there's other videos with this guy in them assaulting other women, and the police dont know who they are. And I agree with what you said before, its possible these vids have been uploaded somewhere and/or shared to other people online as opposed to them being found on a USB or hard drive. People on Websleuths think its very odd that this lead on Maddie came at the same time two child pr0n rings were busted (one in Australia!) maybe this has something to do with it too?

My guess is there's other videos with this guy in them assaulting other women, and the police dont know who they are. And I agree with what you said before, its possible these vids have been uploaded somewhere and/or shared to other people online as opposed to them being found on a USB or hard drive. People on Websleuths think its very odd that this lead on Maddie came at the same time two child pr0n rings were busted (one in Australia!) maybe this has something to do with it too?

So many of them are being arrested, it's a plague of paedos. Along with kiddy pr0n goes the rest of the really hardcore stuff including bestiality they're being charged with as well. I started a thread in here and I'm not sure if it's just so repulsive to people or it's becoming almost routine, there isn't much interest.

If investigators have a new crack and track tool in their kit or they've infiltrated a ring, they're not going to tell us. If they've found images or video of Madeleine, I think they might keep it quiet for as long as they can. Do they tell the McCanns? What if the McCanns want to see it? Big questions.

Brueckner, who was 30 at the time, allegedly told the woman: “I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow. It’s a horrible job but it’s something I have to do and it will change my life. You won’t be seeing me for a while.”

The woman is one of the two British woman who have given evidence to police after they dated the German man while he was in the Praia da Luz area of Portugal.
Brueckner disappeared the same night as Maddie and it wasn’t until three years later that his other former partner ran into him working at a bar in Lagos.

When the pair reunited, his ex-girlfriend suggested he looked eerily similar to some of the composite photos of the suspects in Maddie’s case.
The woman claims she jokingly said: “You did it Christian, didn’t you?”.

So many of them are being arrested, it's a plague of paedos. Along with kiddy pr0n goes the rest of the really hardcore stuff including bestiality they're being charged with as well. I started a thread in here and I'm not sure if it's just so repulsive to people or it's becoming almost routine, there isn't much interest.

If investigators have a new crack and track tool in their kit or they've infiltrated a ring, they're not going to tell us. If they've found images or video of Madeleine, I think they might keep it quiet for as long as they can. Do they tell the McCanns? What if the McCanns want to see it? Big questions.
There is no way theyd let the McCanns see it.

So... Is the thinking now that Maddie died in the room then was taken by Bruckner, and all orchestrated/facilitated by the McCanns?

That's how my brain is putting it together

Also need to shoehorn the Podestas in there

Last edited:
For the Mccann's its was a big deal, a grand holiday in the Algarve with a new family.
They had a very good camera, a great big cannon, that had docking capability.
I guess it could take wonderful photographs. And you would want to capture wonderful memories of your time away.
An exciting time for the kids and parents.
With that in mind I am going to issue challenge to all of the web sleuths out there.
Go and find eight photos from the mccann's camera, taken in the week that they were in PDL.
That’s a mere two photographs per day, they don’t have to be of Maddie.
But they must have the correct date and exif data and taken with their cannon.
You must find two photos per day, taken monday to thursday.

from Google-
Is the Algarve Safe?

The Algarve region is great for families
It's just as safe as the rest of the country. The biggest risk to travelers here is pickpocketing. Local Tip: You can find plenty of safe child-friendly resorts across the Algarve, which makes it an excellent place to visit in Portugal if you're traveling as a family.

text and call history deleted on the night Of too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... Is the thinking now that Maddie died in the room then was taken by Bruckner, and all orchestrated/facilitated by the McCanns?

That's how my brain is putting it together

Also need to shoehorn the Podestas in there

The Rothschilds press are too busy trying to shoe-horn Bruckner into the piccy at the minute..

The Rothschilds press are too busy trying to shoe-horn Bruckner into the piccy at the minute..

Why do the Rothschilds care about one child abduction? It's a well known case but not paradigm shifting

Unless it's a misdirection thing which it Iikely is

Reuters.....Bruckner is as guilty of this as Lee Harvey Oswald was of killing JFK>
Come on, we're not talking a Presidential assisnation here. This isn't world changing

It's a diversionary tactic at this point, probably to take the heat off Boris

Come on, we're not talking a Presidential assisnation here. This isn't world changing

It's a diversionary tactic at this point, probably to take the heat off Boris.

It's a fit-up & he's the patsy…..More to do with protecting the Podesta's....Establishment foot-soldiers.

The bloke is going down anyway might as well throw grenades on the way out

Get up on the stand at the trial and say some guy paid you to take her he sounded American and mentioned a high ranking royal wanted an english girl.

And this..

Guilty.

I watch this guys videos, he talks about evidence available.
Also watch a couple of others for the same reason, I don’t always agree with their conclusions or theories.
One guy was going along well, until he started talking about the McCann's as being agents.

Honestly I cant see the Podesta thing! How does two well connected brothers mix with this lot?
Who made the introduction and where did they first meet?. Ive seen some stuff on wikileaks,
but cant personally see any connection.

Id Like to think, I have developed a unique Theory that no-ones though of before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back