Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

I have read the apartment was checked for evidence of an intruder but nothing found. Very little traces of any kind were found, as if the apartment was cleaned.

The Portuguese Police inferred the kids were never let alone anyway. During the holiday, it was suggested the kids were minded at night by various persons. Persons from the Tapas 7 or from outside. Diane Webster would spring to mind, a Grandma of one of the kids. I would suggest they were all on one room in the evenings. It would make sense to have someone you trust looking after your kids!

One of the first observations I made when I started following this case, was made when looking at the Photos from the apartment. They were said to have gone swimming on the Thursday, but looking at the clothes line, I asked myself. Where are all the wet clothes from swimming outing?. It was a relative cold day with a maximum of 19 degrees, clothes would have taken a few hrs to dry. Unless they only dipped their toes.

I do agree with the police, I think the kids were minded by a person they trusted. So making the Tapas checking system invalid.

I have read the apartment was checked for evidence of an intruder but nothing found. Very little traces of any kind were found, as if the apartment was cleaned.

The Portuguese Police inferred the kids were never let alone anyway. During the holiday, it was suggested the kids were minded at night by various persons. Persons from the Tapas 7 or from outside. Diane Webster would spring to mind, a Grandma of one of the kids. I would suggest they were all on one room in the evenings. It would make sense to have someone you trust looking after your kids!

One of the first observations I made when I started following this case, was made when looking at the Photos from the apartment. They were said to have gone swimming on the Thursday, but looking at the clothes line, I asked myself. Where are all the wet clothes from swimming outing?. It was a relative cold day with a maximum of 19 degrees, clothes would have taken a few hrs to dry. Unless they only dipped their toes.

I do agree with the police, I think the kids were minded by a person they trusted. So making the Tapas checking system invalid.
That’s an odd theory and one I haven’t heard before.
As a parent I don’t think it would have happened like that with all kids being minded by one person.
Much easier to have things set up in your own apartment and check on them.
Once again I come back to the point that I don’t believe all the Tapas 7 would have covered it up all this time.
Someone would have cracked.

There were a lot of cracks with their stories. they are apparently not in contact with each other anymore.

With the amount of public scrutiny over so many years, I'd think if they were involved / aware of what went on, then one of them would have cracked by now.

Has any of the Tapas 7 ever appeared in any of the docos Related to this case?

Cant recall seeing any speak publicly, they did a dodgy re-enactment early on.
But haven’t been sighted much since.
I guess they leave all the talking to the McCanns media department.

The Tapas 7. I have to read up about their group relationships. The Paynes knew the Mccanns well. but the Mccanns did not meet the Oldfields until this holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Roughly a couple of years ago information reached the McCanns that Madeleine was trafficked into a sex ring, it must have seemed fairly credible to them because Kate made a statement that went along the lines of regardless of circumstances in what her daughter's life might have become that they would get through it. It was awful to see her look so wrecked on that kind of tortured hope, she needs closure.

While a lot of people are sick of the pushy McCanns, resenting their money and clout if it wasn't for them we probably wouldn't even know how big a problem sex trafficking children is. Who knows how many paedo rings have been exposed where kids have been found and taken out of their situation off the McCanns money?

Investigators don't just see an abused kid and think 'oh it's not Madeleine, move on'.

My guess: police have images or videos that show either Maddie being murdered or already dead, with clothing visible matching those that she was last seen wearing. Its sounding more and more likely that the suspect was either part of a child sex ring or belonged to a website that people share that sort of content with each other. I find it very interesting that two rings were shut down around the same time this suspect was made public to the media. They could have continued to keep these breakthroughs from the public, I think police are trying to spook and air out other people who were involved and attempt to arrest them before officially pressing charges on this man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back