Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I do get it that powerful people may be involved in sex trafficking and some of them are paedophiles but they do not have to steal the children of wealthy and highly educated British subjects when they're on holidays in Portugal.

They might not have known that at the time though.

But spotting a young girl on the street & casing them, with the intention to snatch them isn't?

That's not random but it seems convenient for a thief / abductor that Madeleine was in an apartment that was the easiest to get in and out of fast and unseen. If you were a thief choosing an apartment to break into out of the whole block, that was the best one offering the least risk.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
That's not random but it seems convenient for a thief / abductor that Madeleine was in an apartment that was the easiest to get in and out of fast and unseen. If you were a thief choosing an apartment to break into out of the whole block, that was the best one offering the least risk.

They can't have planned it too well when the Portuguese police have identikits of the perps.

The Podesta's are a protected species of the elites.

I do get it that powerful people may be involved in sex trafficking and some of them are paedophiles but they do not have to steal the children of wealthy and highly educated British subjects when they're on holidays in Portugal.

Maybe wealthy but I would argue that they are not educated well enough and very incompetent.

They can't have planned it too well when the Portuguese police have identikits of the perps.

The Podesta's are a protected species of the elites.

It wasn't the Podesta's LOL. Whoever did this was a low end but experienced burglar first imo who knows how to move in the shadows. He probably wasn't seen by anybody at all or if he was, just a moving flash not long enough to make a reliable image copy.

Maybe wealthy but I would argue that they are not educated well enough and very incompetent.

No street smarts whatsoever. It probably would never have occurred to them that their children weren't safe in that resort, that not everybody's prime concern was their safety and security, similarly wouldn't have even noticed how vulnerable their apartment was.

MaryMallon

Debutant
Jun 23, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why is this still a story in 2020?
She's dead, probably raped and murdered, body put through a chipper so no one will ever know.
What's the morbid fascination with this pretty straightforward crim, why do the McCann's deserve so much attention over such a long period of time?
Somebody needs to grow some balls and tell the parents their daughter is dead, never to be found and they should seek resolution.
I guess it still gets clicks and viewer's, people obsessed with the case through some sick fascination, people follow the story now to find out how and when this little girl was raped and murdered.
Pretty sick dragging this on for decades.

She's dead, probably raped and murdered, body put through a chipper so no one will ever know.
What's the morbid fascination with this pretty straightforward crim, why do the McCann's deserve so much attention over such a long period of time?
Somebody needs to grow some balls and tell the parents their daughter is dead, never to be found and they should seek resolution.
I guess it still gets clicks and viewer's, people obsessed with the case through some sick fascination, people follow the story now to find out how and when this little girl was raped and murdered.

There have been children abducted and found to be returned to their family ten and fifteen years later when most would have thought it was hopeless, that their kids were dead. I'd never give up the search if it was one of mine, not until I had a body.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
we dont like people getting away with crimes

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
It wasn't the Podesta's LOL. Whoever did this was a low end but experienced burglar first imo who knows how to move in the shadows. He probably wasn't seen by anybody at all or if he was, just a moving flash not long enough to make a reliable image copy.

I know you're just trying to wind me up....But there's no way in hell they can be discounted, having been known to be there in the city that night; & with both brothers matching the description of the 2 main perps wanted by the Portuguese police.

How they haven't been arrested & questioned at all is the true mystery & injustice here....Not to mention the disclosures in the Podesta files.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you're just trying to wind me up....But there's no way in hell they can be discounted, having been known to be there in the city that night; & with both brothers matching the description of the 2 main perps wanted by the Portuguese police.

How they haven't been arrested & questioned at all is the true mystery & injustice here....Not to mention the disclosures in the Podesta files.

I'm not trying to wind you up, that they were involved doesn't make even a scrap of sense with or without them being in the area at the time. There's no evidence they were even in Portugal then. That they were said to be involved in this is not traced back to Wikileaks at all, the original dissemination goes back to a twitter account that was subsequently deleted.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I'm not trying to wind you up, that they were involved doesn't make even a scrap of sense with or without them being in the area at the time. There's no evidence they were even in Portugal then. That they were said to be involved in this is not traced back to Wikileaks at all, the original dissemination goes back to a twitter account that was subsequently deleted.

It makes perfect sense when one has done the research in comprehending that these 2 brothers are serial pedophiles.

Read back...I've already supplied the evidence that they were residing a mere kilometre from the McCann's hotel on the night of her abduction.

I'm at a loss at understanding why you are being so blind-foldedly dismissive of the 2 principal perps wanted by the Portuguese police in connection with Madeline's disappearance.

It makes perfect sense when one has done the research in comprehending that these 2 brothers are serial pedophiles.

Read back...I've already supplied the evidence that they were residing a mere kilometre from the McCann's hotel on the night of her abduction.

I'll have a look for your post.

According to Victurus Libertas:

Confirmed FBI Anon Information

One of our FBI insiders can confirm the Intelligence community indicates John and Tony Podesta were in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3rd 2007– the day Madeleine McCann vanished.

The Podesta brothers were staying with a friend named “Clem.” Clement Freud, the grandson of psychopathology sex expert Dr. Sigmund Freud, who was known to be a paedophile. This is a quote from our insider: Of greater interest is that fact that Freud owned a villa in Praia da Luz.”

It was then revealed that Clement Freud’s villa in which the Podesta Brothers were staying, was in fact only a third of a mile from the exact location from which Madeleine was taken:

Victurus Libertas no longer exists.

I don't need to defend the Podesta's I couldn't care less but even the article you pointed to just repeats the gossip/smear and that's all it is, there's no evidence the Podesta brothers were in Portugal. It's common knowledge that a sleazy offspring of Freud had a villa close by but that proves nothing.

boozeDragon

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
The Podesta thing is all BS

"In fact, the identikit pictures not two, but one person, described by several witnesses. Moreover, the witnesses described the suspect as a white man with short brown hair, aged 20-40. In 2007, when Madeleine was kidnapped, Tony Podesta was 64, while John Podesta was 58. In addition, there are no evidences that Podesta brothers were in Portugal in May 2007."

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
A lot happened in may 2007

3 May - The Scottish Parliament and National Assembly for Wales general elections were held; together with local council elections in Scotland and parts of England.

3 May - Madeleine McCann, a three-year-old Leicestershire girl, was reported missing in Algarve, Portugal.

6 May – Manchester United won their ninth Premier League title.

8 May – the power sharing executive in the Northern Ireland Assembly was formed.

9 May – the Ministry of Justice came into existence in the United Kingdom, reorganised from the Department for Constitutional Affairs and taking over some responsibilities from the Home Office.

10 May – Tony Blair asked Labour's National Executive Committee to seek a new party leader and announced he will step down as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom on 27 June.

10 and 12 May – in the Eurovision Song Contest, the UK entry came joint second last in the final.

16 May - Alex Salmond was elected First Minister of Scotland in the Scottish Parliament, the first person from the Scottish National Party to hold the post. Supported by the Scottish Green Party, his party would form a minority administration.

16 May - The Ministry of Defence announced that Prince Harry will not be deployed in Iraq as originally planned, due to the security risks to both himself and his regiment the Blues and Royals.

18 May – Prince William officially opened the new Wembley Stadium.

19 May – Chelsea FC won the FA Cup with Didier Drogba's goal giving them a 1–0 win over Manchester United FC in the first club game to be played at the rebuilt Wembley Stadium.

21 May – a fire damaged the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.

23 May – HM Government announced a carbon emissions trading scheme, the Carbon Reduction Commitment, that would apply to hotel chains, supermarkets, banks, and other large organisations.

24 May – Jenny Bailey became the first transgender mayor in the United Kingdom.

28 May – the Foreign Office submitted a formal request to the Russian Government for the extradition of ex-KGB agent Andrei Lugovoi to face charges over the murder of his former colleague Alexander Litvinenko in London.

29 May – the Longbridge car factory in Birmingham re-opened, two years after the bankruptcy of MG Rover. The re-opened factory was a scaled down operation which would initially just produce the MG TF sports car, though there were plans by the Chinese owners Nanjing Automobile to build other cars there in the future.

30 May – a fire at a Magnox nuclear power station in Oldbury, South Gloucestershire, forced its indefinite closure. British Nuclear Group announced that the fire had not damaged the reactor and was in a "non-nuclear" area

boozeDragon

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
A lot happened in may 2007

3 May - The Scottish Parliament and National Assembly for Wales general elections were held; together with local council elections in Scotland and parts of England.

3 May - Madeleine McCann, a three-year-old Leicestershire girl, was reported missing in Algarve, Portugal.

6 May – Manchester United won their ninth Premier League title.

8 May – the power sharing executive in the Northern Ireland Assembly was formed.

9 May – the Ministry of Justice came into existence in the United Kingdom, reorganised from the Department for Constitutional Affairs and taking over some responsibilities from the Home Office.

10 May – Tony Blair asked Labour's National Executive Committee to seek a new party leader and announced he will step down as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom on 27 June.

10 and 12 May – in the Eurovision Song Contest, the UK entry came joint second last in the final.

16 May - Alex Salmond was elected First Minister of Scotland in the Scottish Parliament, the first person from the Scottish National Party to hold the post. Supported by the Scottish Green Party, his party would form a minority administration.

16 May - The Ministry of Defence announced that Prince Harry will not be deployed in Iraq as originally planned, due to the security risks to both himself and his regiment the Blues and Royals.

18 May – Prince William officially opened the new Wembley Stadium.

19 May – Chelsea FC won the FA Cup with Didier Drogba's goal giving them a 1–0 win over Manchester United FC in the first club game to be played at the rebuilt Wembley Stadium.

21 May – a fire damaged the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.

23 May – HM Government announced a carbon emissions trading scheme, the Carbon Reduction Commitment, that would apply to hotel chains, supermarkets, banks, and other large organisations.

24 May – Jenny Bailey became the first transgender mayor in the United Kingdom.

28 May – the Foreign Office submitted a formal request to the Russian Government for the extradition of ex-KGB agent Andrei Lugovoi to face charges over the murder of his former colleague Alexander Litvinenko in London.

29 May – the Longbridge car factory in Birmingham re-opened, two years after the bankruptcy of MG Rover. The re-opened factory was a scaled down operation which would initially just produce the MG TF sports car, though there were plans by the Chinese owners Nanjing Automobile to build other cars there in the future.

30 May – a fire at a Magnox nuclear power station in Oldbury, South Gloucestershire, forced its indefinite closure. British Nuclear Group announced that the fire had not damaged the reactor and was in a "non-nuclear" area

A lot of those (Eurovision song contest being case in point) don't seem to be important at all. Not sure I follow the relevance here.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mohamed Ali, Donald Trump, Ken Griffin, Walsh Street Murders.

Sorry, I remain lost but it would seem as though I need a tin foil hat here...?
Sorry I'LL take the foil off, there is a connection. Let me explain how the PM's top media guy went on to front the McCanns plight!

Clarence Mitchell, In 2005, he became the director of "Downing St. No. 10 Media Monitoring Unit "under Tony Blair controlling the flow of information to newspapers. so when poor old Tony quit Clarence needed another job.
In May 2007, he was seconded to the Madeleine McCann case in Portugal by the Consular Assistance Group, representing the McCann couple.

The McCanns can't complain, they received really good representation from the government

boozeDragon

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Sorry I'LL take the foil off, there is a connection. Let me explain how the PM's top media guy went on to front the McCanns plight!

Clarence Mitchell, In 2005, he became the director of "Downing St. No. 10 Media Monitoring Unit "under Tony Blair controlling the flow of information to newspapers. so when poor old Tony quit Clarence needed another job.
In May 2007, he was seconded to the Madeleine McCann case in Portugal by the Consular Assistance Group, representing the McCann couple.

The McCanns can't complain, they received really good representation from the government

And what does this matter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back