Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

A new Maddie podcast is out, from the producers of the orginal channel 9 podcast called "maddie".
new info on CB-

One of the men who dobbed Brueckner in after breaking into his villa and finding video of a rape Brueckner was found guilty of, has been tracked down in Corsica. He's a dubious character himself but regardless it remains Brueckner, after investigation and a DNA match to the crime was convicted on his information.

When The Sun tracked him down to a village in Corsica, Busching said: “I am not allowed to say anything about Christian B but I hope he stays in jail.’’

Asked if Christian B had ever shown him images of Madeleine, he said: “Look, I can’t talk about any of this. OK? I’m not allowed.”

Before he left, The Sun asked what he thought of Christian B and he said: “One word. Guilty.”

Tourists in Praia da Luge at the time have sent police their holiday snaps. They're 'interesting', which might mean nothing and Brueckner has broken ribs as a result of resistance to ankle shackles.

The German prosecutor thinks they might proceed to a prosecution against Brueckner early next year, they're trying to build a watertight case. Looks promising. I know a few in here don't think he's responsible but I hope it's not because that self interested squealer Amorale let it be known the Germans were closing in on a suspect. He could have blown the investigation.

Mr Wolters said: "If you knew the evidence we had you would come to the same conclusion as I do but I can't give you details because we don't want the accused to know what we have on him - these are tactical considerations."
The six-month investigation has yielded fresh evidence of other alleged crimes.

There's a really good timeline in here if anybody wants a quick refresher.

Others being her parents.

Something feels a bit off with them

Its not unusual for families to holiday together, the McCann group was once larger. Comprising five or more families.
In September of 2005, they went on holidays together to Majorca. They stayed at a resort with a couple named Gasper.
Something happened on the trip and the Gasper's subsequently knocked back any further holidays with the McCanns and Co.
When maddie went missing the couple went to British Police and talked about their concerns about the McCanns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is real interesting, I wondered when someone would get around to examining the social reaction to Madeleine McCann's disappearance where there are two camps hard at it. Those who think her parents are responsible and won't be swayed and those who can't conceive of her parents being involved.

The two camps have been known to go hard at each other. It has resulted in some bullying and intimidation over the years. One side has accused the other side of causing the death of one their followers. Re suicide of Brenda Leyland. It really heats up every anniversary of the disappearance
Personally lam all about probabilities. The probability of someone walking off with Maddie, in my mind, is very slim. Where as the chance of an accident of some kind has a higher probability.

The probability of someone walking off with Maddie, in my mind, is very slim. Where as the chance of an accident of some kind has a higher probability.

Those kinds of abductions are pretty rare, agree. But they do happen in every country the world over though, they even happen when the parents are asleep in the next bedroom.

The two camps have been known to go hard at each other. It has resulted in some bullying and intimidation over the years. One side has accused the other side of causing the death of one their followers. Re suicide of Brenda Leyland. It really heats up every anniversary of the disappearance
Personally lam all about probabilities. The probability of someone walking off with Maddie, in my mind, is very slim. Where as the chance of an accident of some kind has a higher probability.
My Granny would say, 'When you hear the hoofs don't presume they are zebras.'

My Granny would say, 'When you hear the hoofs don't presume they are zebras.'
Ive read some of police files, there are over 11k pages online. statements, crime scene photos, mobile phone pings and a whole lot data collected by the police. cant recall seeing any zebra's??

The girl on the right works as a 'cam model' in an adult site and looks the right age. Resemblance?

M_McCann.png

What are the probabilities of all the couples staying silent (they’d have to be in on it) what’s the probability of the parents storing and disposing of the body whilst being watched.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back