Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the probabilities of all the couples staying silent (they’d have to be in on it) what’s the probability of the parents spring and disposing of the body whilst being watched.

It’s this that makes me think the whole group being in on it is unlikely, to have none of them crack and say anything under all the media scrutiny would suggest to me that they simply don’t know much.

They were negligent for leaving young children alone and well out of sight while they got hammered, but I think it’s pretty doubtful that there was some kind of group wide agreement to hide the death or sale of a child like people seem to think.

Here comes another updated documentary.

Kurve, have you heard about the court case ? an appeal aginst an earlier rulling!
Here comes another updated documentary.

With out watching the doco, I can already see it will be pro abduction theory

The Met has requested another 350,000 pounds to continue their enquiries for another six months.
the team, consists of 1 detective sergent and 4 detective constables. called Operation Grange
Its cost over 14 milion pounds by now

The Met has requested another 350,000 pounds to continue their enquiries for another six months.
the team, consists of 1 detective sergent and 4 detective constables. called Operation Grange
Its cost over 14 milion pounds by now

This is probably why people get upset. Why does The Met need more money when Germany pursues and Brueckner's in their custody?

I still think (and hope) there's a happy ending. The Cleavland girls were found after 10 years so never say never! Surly by now this is the most recognizable case in the world right now?? You'd Also hope that the captor isn't inflicting harm upon her but I really can't see that being the case unfortunately.

Apparently Romanian gypsy gangs in western Europe sometimes steal children and force them into a lifetime of begging and stealing. I read that in Danny Collins' book on the disappearance. That might be the best of the worst prospects for her.

Every aspect of the case was scrutinized. This cold case enthusiast suggests the parents are involved.

statement analysis of the McCann interview 2008

Prosecutors in Germany are moving to charge Brueckner for a rape in the Algarve in 2004. Nothing on Maddie yet though.

Every aspect of the case was scrutinized. This cold case enthusiast suggests the parents are involved.

statement analysis of the McCann interview 2008

meh.

I think the parents are guilty of negligence. I don't buy the theory that they sold her. I definitely don't buy the theory that any of the other couples are involved.

Did they dose her (and the twins) with something to knock them out? Most likely.

Did they accidentally kill her and dispose of the body? It's possible.

Did she get kidnapped because the parents (of all the kids) were negligent and left their kids alone and unsupervised in a foreign country? Also possible.

Is she alive today? Unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3rd 2007....Normally one of the bigger Armchair Detectives comes out with some ground breaking observation on the anniversary, but nothing this year.

This Doc reckons Christian B should be locked up!
But I suspect Dr Grande hasnt read any PJ police files

the Doc suggests that the British Police made massive mistakes when conducting the investigation.
Also criticesed the German Police for the handling of Christian B.

Last edited:
They left the door unlocked?! The parents should have been locked up for negligence.
correct, they left the sliding door unlocked, it can be accessed through a iron gate, then up some steps from the street.
as per their statments, it was to allow easy access to the appartment when the groups Adults were making their "checks" on the kids.
christian B or other offenders could have just walked in

All of the police evidence gathered, can be seen translated on the internet.

Madeleine would be 18yo today.

She certainly was a brave little lady, for waking up most nights and her mum and dad wasnt there.
If they harvested all of her tears, they would fill a wine glass.

Breaking news, police about to charge CB. German police have gathered new evidence, but cant tell us what it is.

Mark Saunokonoko. from channel nine AU, producer of the award winning "Maddie" podcast. And the podcast "they have taken her" will do a follow up soon. Trying to get a follow up interview with the Germans. stay tuned

Breaking news, police about to charge CB. German police have gathered new evidence, but cant tell us what it is.

They probably wouldn't tell us what it is either over here but I think the way Germany proceeds to prosecution and conviction is different to how we go about things anyway.

in this early interview the McCanns talk about the two Russians ;) Ahh Germans.. Ah no, would you believe a British doctor?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back