Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Like everyone else here- I doubt this will ever get solved. Let alone the body being found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like everyone else here- I doubt this will ever get solved. Let alone the body being found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw a news report which said the case was "one like no other"

Yes, not like thousands of people/kids a year go missing without a trace all over the world. Only reason this case has as much publicity as it has had is because rich white family.

Just saw a news report which said the case was "one like no other"

Yes, not like thousands of people/kids a year go missing without a trace all over the world. Only reason this case has as much publicity as it has had is because rich white family.
Its unlike any other in that millions have been spent on it with no result, taking away valuable resources from other cases.

The Madeleine McCann mystery is full of big questions, of course none more important than how does a little girl vanish off the face of the earth, never to be seen again?

When it comes down to it, there are really three likely scenarios when you consider what happened to Madeleine in the small coastal town of Praia da Luz, on Portugal's Algarve.

One: A paedophile or child trafficker somehow broke into the holiday apartment where the McCanns were staying and abducted Maddie.

Two: A thief broke into the McCann’s apartment 5A, bungled the robbery, and stole Maddie from the bedroom where she slept alongside her younger brother and sister, Sean and Amelie.

Three: Something else happened to Madeleine involving someone known to the family, and there has been an elaborate cover-up that has somehow lasted for more than a decade.

Law enforcement officials who appear on Maddie have highlighted possible "red flags" in the accounts the McCanns and their seven adult friends, known as the Tapas 7, gave to police. They also examine the evidence that supports the theory that Maddie was abducted by a stranger.

MADDIE - The Podcast

Timeline here: https://www.theweek.co.uk/madeleine...-madeleine-mccann-timeline-of-events/page/0/2

While it doesn't seem likely Madeleine is still alive, in recent years there's been a few cases of abductions where months or years later they've been found. Nobody as little as Madeleine that I can see but it's not impossible.

Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus. Marc Dutroux' captives in Belgium. And not just girls, there was Steven Stayner who was with his captor for a long time.

It’s odd that they keep going on about this case. Millions of kids go missing every year.

I think people who have had their own kids go missing might resent the amount of money (which is a lot) that's been spent on trying to find Madeleine. It was unusual though, a western child abducted in a foreign country out of a resort apartment. A controversial investigation. It made international headlines and the McCanns kept it there, they're wealthy, educated and well connected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't the parents use the money raised to pay of their mortgage? Not to mention the large amount of questions they refused to answer to from Police.

Would you answer questions from someone who are only out to prosecute you for a crime you may have or may not have committed?

Given the parents are usually the first to come under suspicion, if they are savvy to the law/high degree of education they wouldn't say a word until they've appointed their lawyers.

Aside, Portugal's reputation for dodgy convictions is almost as bad as Western Australia's. :flushed:

New serialized investigative podcast.

The Maddie podcast series explores what many believe is the well-known story of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance but this is an investigation of the evidence which could make you question everything you thought you knew about the case

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/playlists/podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back