Status
Not open for further replies.

BrenR1958

Debutant
Dec 20, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
And while we're at it...

They DID find traces, but nothing that was of much use. I doubt that doggie pawprints covered in fingerprint powder really helped them to recover anything useful in terms of shoeprints.

09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2312 Photos 21 to 23: Displays of the the bedroom with two single beds of the target apartment.

Then began the detailed observation of the apartment interior ending with the search and recovery of forensic trace material relevant to the present examination.
Initially the search began for latent shoe-prints it being verified that dozens existed on the floor, in the various rooms of the apartment, which invalidated the attempt of identifying those of the perpetrator. Also, innumerable tracks [footprints] that were taken to be CANINE in origin mixed with red- and white-coloured chemical products, as used to see fingerprints, and an enormous quantity of hairs probably of animal (DOG) origin that made it difficult to find possible traces, especially in the bedroom of two single beds and two children's cots from where the minor disappeared, and next to the aluminium window/door leading from inside the living room to the exterior area behind the apartment.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
Didn't you know that the dogs were "in on it" ;) .... you see, according to the conspiracy theorists whilst Gerry was running around PDL with a deceased child looking for a spare empty freezer and a spade just in case he couldn't find an empty freezer, he was also rounding up the stray dogs to help contaminate the scene a bit more. And to make the PJ think he was at the table, in case something did happen and he needed an alibi. he also took on holiday a card-board cut-out of himself which he used that night so it looked like he was sitting at the table. :)

Carana

Debutant
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Didn't you know that the dogs were "in on it" ;) .... you see, according to the conspiracy theorists whilst Gerry was running around PDL with a deceased child looking for a spare empty freezer and a spade just in case he couldn't find an empty freezer, he was also rounding up the stray dogs to help contaminate the scene a bit more. And to make the PJ think he was at the table, in case something did happen and he needed an alibi. he also took on holiday a card-board cut-out of himself which he used that night so it looked like he was sitting at the table. :)

You forgot the non-missing pink blanket in a non-existent blue tennis bag...

sadie

Debutant
Dec 22, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
muratfan...

We know for certain that even if there was an abductor, he did not 'break in' via the shutters.

You have stated, but without providing either the police report or any other source, that 'fingerprints found on outside of shutter but police could not link them to any person'.

I am not sure how fingerprints found on the 'ouside of the shutters' is going to help your case, since my primary concern was to establish, as a fact, that no forensic evidence of a stranger in that apartment was found (aside from a young boy's saliva, or so we're informed by the forensic boffins).

Those unidentified finger prints may well belong to bundleman. My thoughts are that he was on the outside giving instructions and passing things to the "lifter" inside. They could be very important.

Very important indeed

muratfan

Debutant
Dec 20, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now we turn to more untruths made about the case..

The Anti's say Madeleine's DNA was found in the rear of the car....however...

The before mentioned FSS's Interim Report indicated that there are, resulting from the examinations made to the luggage compartment, biological components that may be compatible with the ones of the minor ; however, this test does not definitely show that the traces originated in MADELEINE's body.

The dead body scent dog, as well as the human blood detecting dog, also gave Alert to the key of the before mentioned vehicle. The Laboratory also confirmed the existence of GERALD McCANN's DNA in the key. Furthermore, this last Alert was given by the dog's when the key was placed away from the vehicle and in a place out of sight.

You may notice that BOTH DOGS alert to blood..both dogs, not one, but both

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RESPONSE-ROGATORY.htm

sadie

Debutant
Dec 22, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Tony Bennett said:
Leonor Cipriano (Joana’s mother) in 2007 launched a claim against Dr Goncalo Amaral and four other detectives for allegedly beating and torturing her into making a false confession.

Well you have seen the torture photographs.

Leonor-Inuries1.jpg

Leonor-Injuries.jpg

No wonder Amaral and four others were prosecuted. Amaral was found guilty of perjury. Three of the defendents who were prosecuted for the actual torture got off, because Leonor when she was being beaten had a bag over her head at all times. She was unable to see the defendants, so a guilty verdict was unsafe.
The fifth defendant was jailed for a lengthy period. Once again I am relying on my memory, but I think it was for over a year.

YOU, Tony Bennett prefer to believe a bloke like Amaral, a perjurer, a liar as proven (twice) in the Courts. His appeal failed.
YOU prefer to believe a bloke like Amaral to a couple, the Mccanns, who have no criminal record at all and who have shown themselves to be really loving parents.

All based on your misunderstanding of Keela and eddies alerts + a dislike of the McCanns for some obscure reason

sadie

Debutant
Dec 22, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Tony Bennett said:
-SNIP-
Dr Amaral and one other detective were handed suspended jail terms of 18 months for filing a false report about one alleged incident in the case.

PERJURY by Amaral. Sentence suspended, only because it was his first recorded offence. The other plaintif was jailed. Are you sure it was only one incident, Tony? I thought that it was a compounded hiding of evidence

sadie

Debutant
Dec 22, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
[quote = Tony Bennett]Those on the McCann-believer side of the debate make much of this conviction, repeatedly referring to Dr Amaral as a ‘convicted criminal’. All I will add is that there are indications that there was political interference in the running of this case. [/quote]

Proof about political interference, please Tony and by whom?

And every reason to make "much" about a senior cop, who at best allows torture to happen on his case and then hides it.
At worst might have been involved himself? Leonor was blinded by a bag over her head as she was beaten, so she couldn't see who was beating her. Leonor was made to kneel on glass ashtrays during her ordeal. Reputedly the marks were still there at the time of the case.

Amaral allegedly has form for torture having allegedly got two of his cops to hold the arms of Leandro whilst he beat him in the stomach to force him to be a witness against Leonor and Joao.

So Tony, you prefer to believe this lying cop rather than the Mccanns?

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
One issue worthy of mention whilst on the subject of the dogs, is an error made in the translations of what Martin Grime said AFTER Keela had entered the McCanns hire car during the searches carried out on the 10 cars.

For some unknown reason the Portuguese translation of what Martin Grime supposedly said is actually the opposite of what he was captured saying on video. ;)

sadie

Debutant
Dec 22, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
One issue worthy of mention whilst on the subject of the dogs, is an error made in the translations of what Martin Grime said AFTER Keela had entered the McCanns hire car during the searches carried out on the 10 cars.

For some unknown reason the Portuguese translation of what Martin Grime supposedly said is actually the opposite of what he was captured saying on video. ;)
Interesting

You see I have found a Processos [legal report on a sighting] written in Amarals Office that is full of disinformation ... and it over-rides the earlier report made, on the spot, by the Porto PJ office, The Porto processos has full source information and appears spot on.

I have also noticed that Google maps are being altered. Street names deleted so that it becomes impossible to find Apartment 5A Ocean club. Also when the address for Ocean Club is typed into the "Fly box", GE then would fly you elsewhere

Since Scotland Yard have appeared on the scene, this has stopped happening and you can now find Ocean Club

There are any number of relevant reports, webpage articles, that are being whooshed. That makes it difficult for the investigator. Maga sophisticated and wholesale cheating makes me think that there is a mega sophisticated organisation behind this man who has a desire for children. Maybe he does something special for the the Organisation and they protect him?

Who got him off charges in Porto? who was important enough to manage that, I wonder?

I am sorry, I am diversifying. It has nothing, I think, to do with Tony Bennett, BUT it potentially has loads to do with Madeleines disappearance.

I have also noticed that certain translations in Pamalam get subtly altered. A translation should stand in its original form, unless a good reason for changing it is given

Some strange cheating is happening, no doubt about that.

Thomas1965

Debutant
Dec 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
[quote = Tony Bennett]Those on the McCann-believer side of the debate make much of this conviction, repeatedly referring to Dr Amaral as a ‘convicted criminal’. All I will add is that there are indications that there was political interference in the running of this case.

And every reason to make "much" about a senior cop, who at best allows torture to happen on his case and then hides it.
At worst might have been involved himself? Leonor was blinded by a bag over her head as she was beaten, so she couldn't see who was beating her. Leonor was made to kneel on glass ashtrays during her ordeal. Reputedly the marks were still there at the time of the case.

Amaral allegedly has form for torture having allegedly got two of his cops to hold the arms of Leandro whilst he beat him in the stomach to force him to be a witness against Leonor and Joao.

So Tony, you prefer to believe this lying cop rather than the Mccanns?[/quote]
How could she have known she was being made to kneel on glass ashtrays?

sadie

Debutant
Dec 22, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney

So Tony, you prefer to believe this lying cop rather than the Mccanns?
Thomas said:
How could she have known she was being made to kneel on glass ashtrays?

Erm, I would have thought that was obvious.

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
Actually we make a good footy team, when we are all here.:)

I am particularily good! ;)

LOL.... You understand this is not the football they play in Europe Sadie... this is the Australian R18 a side game played with an oval shaped ball. I'm not sure all the English posters here are aware of this. But your most welcome to keep posting of course, i'm out here on my own intrigued by the arguments perhaps but so be it.

Carana

Debutant
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
For anyone who can be bothered to read through the PT forensic lab reports, there are actually quite a few hairs found in 5A that were never matched to reference samples.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

I still find the mystery of the missing hair from Madeleine's bed intriguing. As I mentioned earlier, there were 10 hairs on that bed, according to the markers by the forensic police, but only 4 turned up at the lab.

- Envelope No. 3 - "recovered from the top of the bed from which the child disappeared" 2 hairs with root; 2 hairs only stem.

But it becomes even more strange...

The only result from that bed that I can find is:

Haplotype C - 1 Child's bed Ocean (Vg3)

Note:
- The Haplotype identified by the letters C e C*, present in 53 samples, and identical to that of Kate Healy (KH), mother of the victim and to that of Jose Maria Batista Roque (JMBR), meaning those sample were from those persons or individuals of the same maternal bloodlines.

So the "C" hair belonged to Madeleine, or Kate or one of the twins, or else the cop who happens to share the same haplotype. Unless, of course, it belonged to someone else entirely with no maternal relationship to either Kate or the cop.

But then there is no further mention that I can find of the other 3 hairs that DID make it to the lab.

In all, that seems to make 9 out of the 10 hairs from her bed that have either gone AWOL or for which no results were given.

Somewhere in the reports:

- The Haplotypes identified by letters D, D1, J, L * , La, P e Q are different from those above, having been found solely in samples from apartament 5-A Ocean Club, not corresponding to any of the reference sample Haplotypes.

* My note: "L" is the same type as the saliva stain on the bed, so those may well belong either to the little boy or his mother. The little boy's identity was presumably not known at that time: he's the son of previous holiday-makers.

- The Haplotypes identified by the letters B, E, Ea, V, V*, X, Y, Z, AA, AAa e AA* are different from those above and distinct from the reference samples, having the same Haplotype been found in distinct locations.

A number of these were also found in 5A.

Carana

Debutant
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
LOL.... You understand this is not the football they play in Europe Sadie... this is the Australian R18 a side game played with an oval shaped ball. I'm not sure all the English posters here are aware of this. But your most welcome to keep posting of course, i'm out here on my own intrigued by the arguments perhaps but so be it.

You're brave. Hope you don't get kneck ache. ;)

Carana

Debutant
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
How on earth did neck end up as kneck? Oh, well. At least it wasn't one of those really embarrassing auto-corrects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back