Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

We do..
There's not one drop of evidence that anybody entered the Apartment other than the McCann's the night she was accidently killed by her NEGLIGENT parents..
If this was planned and someone enters using gloves and other protection I'm not surprised if there was no evidence of anyone else. Just says to me this was pre planned.

If this was planned and someone enters using gloves and other protection I'm not surprised if there was no evidence of anyone else. Just says to me this was pre planned.

The McCanns and their group had an established routine, their apartment block was on a corner exposed at the back and the kids bedroom had a window onto the street. They didn't even lock the entry to the apartment which had bushes out the front anybody could have crept along, walked straight in and straight out of in less than sixty seconds if there was one.

If two abductors, pass Madeleine to someone ready to take her through the window on the street. If one is caught in there, they fight their way out empty handed past the next parent. Mrs. McCann. Easy.

Edit: Gerry was the last to see Madeleine asleep in her bed so if an abductor/s was watching, the assumption would be that Mrs. McCann would likely be next through.

Who goes out for dinner and leaves three little kids in an apartment all alone ? Wtf ?

The whole group went out for dinner and left their kids in those apartments, iirc there was eight of them (or six not real sure) so between them a lot of heads collectively thought it was safe as they were all doing shifts checking the kids.

The whole group went out for dinner and left their kids in those apartments, iirc there was eight of them (or six not real sure) so between them a lot of heads collectively thought it was safe as they were all doing shifts checking the kids.
Lot of inconsistencies in their stories too,the whole thing stinks.
Can’t believe you lot think it was ok to leave little kids in a foreign apartment unattended wow .

Can’t believe you lot think it was ok to leave little kids in a foreign apartment unattended wow .
When did I say it was ok?
I said she made a mistake, people do it, i wouldn’t but people do..she lost a daughter
You want her hung drawn and quartered, thats worse

I never said it was okay. Me? Looking at the floor plan of the particular corner apartment Madeleine was in and the entry points, no. I probably wouldn't have left my kids in there alone. Their system of checking the kids every ten minutes too was flawed, it had holes in it.

My point is, if you're going to sledge anybody for leaving their kids alone why just pick on Kate McCann? They all did it. The McCann's were just unlucky their daughter was the target. And in considering that I think they only had to take eyes off her for a couple of minutes anywhere on that resort and she was probably gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The parents all went to a restaurant 50 metres or so away. Let's get real.

They weren't street smart people to start with and made the same mistakes a lot of people do when they go on holidays, particularly in a resort set up thinking the place is secure, staff and security have got eyes on everything and everybody loves them.

The thing about this case, is that all the evidence is posted online. Well at least 90% by my estimate.
Armchair Detectives can get close to solving this mystery.
A few years ago, an American Profiler came through Australia speaking about the case. She basically started me off, researching this disappearance.
Good work has been done by a Channel Nine reporter, He's made a lengthy podcast on the disappearance.

I have developed about three potential Theories.

The thing about this case, is that all the evidence is posted online. Well at least 90% by my estimate.
Armchair Detectives can get close to solving this mystery.
A few years ago, an American Profiler came through Australia speaking about the case. She basically started me off, researching this disappearance.
Good work has been done by a Channel Nine reporter, He's made a lengthy podcast on the disappearance.

I have developed about three potential Theories.

Does the name 'Podesta' happen to occur in any of them?

Do you feel like sharing? Reads as interesting.

Checks? who in their right mind, goes to check on the kids, but dosent lay eyes on them?
Changing and shaky statements, would suggest the checking system was thought up and never happened. The best people to give a indication of what happened that night would be the statements from the waiting staff. The police found evidence of a cheat sheet to help the group remember their rolls in this
disappearance

Last edited:
my main theory-

There was some kind of accident, and a small portion of blame was attributed to one of the adults, needing a coverup.

my main theory-

There was some kind of accident, and a small portion of blame was attributed to one of the adults, needing a coverup.
I just can’t believe they would all have kept it quiet all these years if they knew.
I’m sure if one knew they all knew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back