Madhdad Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Without a doubt Mad Mondays are the best days of the season. The Bombers racked up 13 Mondays in a row around the streets of Baghdad last season and this year…allah willing… we will crack 14.
wOm0znV.jpg

**** social distancing, SIM conspiracies, Manic moderators and Banal bantering, we are gonna tie one on and I’ll be taking bets on which poor mortal souls will exit the finals race disgraced !!

Choose any theme you like and join us.
mS28fMm.jpg

It was funny at Saddams Tavern last year…to ensure this old arab kept on playing the piano, we kept on buying him Baghdad Bitter. By the end of the night he was starting to look a bit worse for wear; he couldn’t walk so VSTone and LicoriceAllsorts decided to take him home. As they were leaving him at his tent flap his wife came out and asked WTF his wheelchair was? ROFL

• Banned
t1bCAR8.jpg

Get in here Warriors and lets chew the rind on why you weren't good enough to feature in this years finals:$ given that the Baghdad Bombers did all in their power to give you a leg-up into the eight.
OWJOd0X.jpg

Alcohol is haram, landfill this please inshallah.
You'll be in here shortly...I'll save you a seat

• Banned
iFYAEvX.jpg

Here we are at The Gumbyman where Barrybran is drinking grasshoppers like there's no tomorrow.

"How did you pull up Baz after what can only be described as season to forget?"

"The season's not over yet Ava, we've got 13 more Mondays to go...hic"

"WTF made your costume and what theme are you trying to portray?"

8hHAWfj.jpg

"This is my St Patricks Day suit...stunning isnt it?"

iFYAEvX.jpg

Here we are at The Gumbyman where Barrybran is drinking grasshoppers like there's no tomorrow.

8hHAWfj.jpg

Last time I use that costume hire place. I asked for Flubber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and I'm bringing a date as well.
View attachment 881040
But please don't say anything about her eyebrows.
She hasn't been able to get them done at the beautician's during the isolation and shes a bit sensitive about it.

'She's' been to our next bar coz Ive seen 'her' there.
GrLhBIf.jpg

iFYAEvX.jpg

8hHAWfj.jpg

haydo is already done for the day.

iu

Sorry I'm late ......another Season done .....today's been tough, going from battle mode to all round loveable folklore character of the SFA

It was a proud campaign .....many lives, good lives were lost

untitled-245.gif

Let us remember our fallen comrades ....taken too early in battle
Joshwoodenspoon
Metalcrusher
Bamboo Harvester .....a mere baby, damn those cut throat bastards of the SFA

The club is currently looking at introducing a new Award .....the Joshwoodenspoon award for the best Media of a season .....this would be a way we can remember that great of the Baghdad Bombers ....a Bomber Hall of Fame to be considered after an appropriate period

I will always keep the personalised card Josh sent me, just B4 his demise ......probably his last words in the SFA ...it'll be something I'll always treasure

tenor.gif

Over the season, we fought many foes ....skinny on posters and talent
Generally it took one Bomber to handle 3 opposition posters ....making it difficult when we played the Furies ....I mean what do the other 18 Bombers Players do ?????

ObeseThirdFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

It is fair to say, most Clubs put up feeble opposition to the might of the Baghdad Bombers .....many posters choosing to run and hide, when faced with the might of KohPhi , Tony Lynn 15 and Antonio BlueVein

But now the Campaign has come to a conclusion ...time to celebrate life and the comradery of mates in battle

So I urge you all, to celebrate this Mad Monday .....have one for your fallen mates

tenor.gif
ImpoliteSillyDugong-small.gif

Yes ...time for WW19 to take this battle armour off and enjoy some relaxation

MIB-Alien.gif

Over the season, we fought many foes ....skinny on posters and talent
Generally it took one Bomber to handle 3 opposition posters ....
ObeseThirdFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

It is fair to say, most Clubs put up feeble opposition to the might of the Baghdad Bombers .....many posters choosing to run and hide, when faced with the might.
That’s incorrect, Elton Johns Wig crawled and hid. ;)

Without a doubt Mad Mondays are the best days of the season. The Bombers racked up 13 Mondays in a row around the streets of Baghdad last season and this year…allah willing… we will crack 14.
wOm0znV.jpg

**** social distancing, SIM conspiracies, Manic moderators and Banal bantering, we are gonna tie one on and I’ll be taking bets on which poor mortal souls will exit the finals race disgraced !!

Choose any theme you like and join us.
mS28fMm.jpg

It was funny at Saddams Tavern last year…to ensure this old arab kept on playing the piano, we kept on buying him Baghdad Bitter. By the end of the night he was starting to look a bit worse for wear; he couldn’t walk so VSTone and LicoriceAllsorts decided to take him home. As they were leaving him at his tent flap his wife came out and asked WTF his wheelchair was? ROFL

I'm inspired ....

Circus In Pants.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back