Madonna breaks aria chart record

Remove this Banner Ad

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know I want get as much love as all the Swiftys on her board but I thought it would be great to point out the Madonna has broke two records today on the aria chart. She has became the oldest female recording artist to have a top 10 hit with popular reaching No.9 and it also extends her lead from Taylor Swift as having the most top 10 hits on the singles chart. Madonna scored her 41st top 10 hit and her first top 10 hit in the streaming era. Taylor Swift has 39 top 10 hits and 9 no.1 hits. Madonna still has the most no.1 hit singles with 11 but not doubt Taylor will break every record due to the streaming era.

But tho majority of Taylor’s hits are from streaming Madonna’s, Michael Jackson’s and princes hits all had to be done the hard way where fans had to go to the store and purchase cd singles and albums.

Also note that prior to 2004 artists would only release 3 to 4 songs from an album now every song can be a top 10 hit.

Imagine how many hits Michael, Madonna, Mariah, prince and Whitney would have if streaming was around in the 80’s and 90’s

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back